You're Important

"Hey Hali~"

Halilintar turned his head to see a blue figure beside him.

"What do you want, airhead?"

"Can you lend me your shoulder?" Taufan's eyes sparkled as he plead to Halilintar.

Hali sighed and looked away.

"Aww please?"

"Ugh fine"

Taufan giggled in glee as he rest his head on Hali's shoulder. They watched the scenery of a sunset on the porch of their house.

"Why are you here? You should be inside," asked Hali.

"I just want to watch the scenery with you."

Hali hummed in response and turned his gaze back at the sunset.

"Hey, Hali?"

"Yes?"

"Am I important?"

"Why are you asking that? Of course, you're important. You're our brother."

"It's just that you along with our other brothers are powerful and you're always the one being called by Boboiboy while I..." Taufans voice trailed leaving a sad gaze.

"Don't think that. You are important and you're as powerful as us maybe even stronger. And as for Boboiboy, he's just saving you for the most important fights so don't worry." Hali is blushing in embarrassment. He rarely shows this kind of behavior. Everyone knows he's a tsundere type.

"Really? Thanks, Hali!" Taufan replied with his wide grin.

"I knew you can be soft too, Hali" Taufan smirked.

"Why you!"

Taufan ran swiftly into the house with Hali chasing him furiously.

But deep inside, Hali loved that smile. The smile he swore to protect.

Everything was happy.

Will that happiness last?

■•■•■•■

Years passed since Boboiboy and his friends joined TAPOPS. He accomplished many successful missions.

All seven elemental brothers were resting in the common room. Solar was reading some books, and Halilintar was seating on the couch beside the sleeping Ice. Gempa was drinking tea and the trio troublemakers were planning out their next prank.

A few minutes later, the trio was being chased by a furious Hali and Ice. Gempa could only sigh and think of infinite things the trio must have done.

"Thorn?"

A faint sniffle of a nose was heard in the far corner of the greenhouse. Thorn was staring at one of the plants he was taking care of with teary eyes.

"Taufan? *sniff* What are you doing here?*sniff*"

"I was just checking on you. Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying. My eyes are just... sweating" Thorn said in a sulky pout.

Taufan chuckled and sat down beside his innocent brother embracing him with his arm.

"You know you can always tell me what's bothering you."

Thorn looked at Taufan and smiled. He placed his head on Taufan's shoulder.

"Thank you! You always make me feel better, Abang Taufan!"

"Eh? Why are you calling me Abang? We're the same age you know."