˖*°⏦CH-11⏦◦ *°

"OH, MY HOLY SHIT!" Jungkook exclaimed as he walked around Jisoo's house, well his new home. "This place is huge!" Jimin said 'god these too are soo cute, they look like puppies when they are given food!' Jisoo thought. She just smiled at the boys looking around the house. "Boys hope you liked the place, or else we can go to the other place." "WHAT DO U MEAN DON'T LIKE, I LOVE THIS PLACE" Jimin is now shouting, "and another place?" Jungkook questioned, "yea if you don't like this house there are many other houses you can live in" Jisoo explained "Jisoo you letting us live here is the biggest gift I can ever ask for, and this is more than enough for us, thank you very much," Jimin said with a smile on his face. "Yah! Both of you don't thank me, you don't have to".

"So let me show you both your rooms", we climbed up a grand flight of stairs on the second floor we saw many rooms, they were big and spacious. "You live here alone?" "Yup, but sometimes the girls come over" they nodded. Now the boys are exploring the second floor. Jimin enters a room, with was Jisoo's he saw her childhood photos and some of her photos with Suho and her other friends. But a big picture of him, Jungkook and Jisoo caught his attention. 'she really loves us, hope the love won't change after she gets to know that we are angels'

JIMIN POV:

Her room is so beautiful, it shouts out Kim Jisoo, I was looking around her room and I saw a chest of drawers that was drawing me towards it, I know I shouldn't but I opened it. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed, as I took her black laced panty and hung it in the air to show Jungkook, "yah! Boy, look at this black panty, you know what it means" I smirked "yah! Shut your pervert ass and keep it down!" he whisper-yelled at me. He walks to me I thought he would hit me but he came closer and whispered, "but what does it mean?", I chuckled at his innocence, "it means that she would have done something naughty" "oh...iNtErNaTiOnAL PlAyGiRl" he giggled. Now jokes aside and we better get out of here and ensure she does not see us like this or else we are dead meat.

"Boys! I am making dinner, keep your stuffs in your room get ready and come down in 15mins." She told us from the kitchen. "did she just say make food?" I asked "so we are gonna be sick tomorrow right?" Jungkook asked me, "I think so", last time when she told she will make a feast for us because our exams are over, she ended us burning her cake and she fed us raw dumplings, we both sighed "fun times," we both said at the same time, 'the hell?' "Stop copying me" again we said at the same time, "I said stop" again at the same time, 'so I am confusion!' "Stop with the tricks" no! again 'I am cursed!' Jungkook thought 'and I am Jungshook👀'.

We both just stared at each other with wide eyes, "now let's go" this time lucky we did not say at the same time, or else I am sure I would have to sleep with someone because I would be freaking my ass out! "Yeah! See you down shortie, and don't go inside her room without her permission" he told me "Says the guy who is right next to me in her room" he just rolled his eye and left to his room. 'I also better freshen up!'

JISOO'S POV:

I wanted to cook for the boys, it's easy but there is a tiny little problem, 'I don't know how to cook', it's not my fault in my house from when I was young I always had cooks!and I never had to make make food for myself. Now I have to try, I think I will make chicken soup with noodles in it, it will be easy what's the worst that could happen, I just have to cut vegetables, add chicken, water, salt, and noodles. "You can do it Kim Jisoo!", I went to the pantry to take the ingredients, there is again a problem I have never been in this kitchen "Gosh Jisoo this is your house and you don't know anything!" I said it out loud, "ma'am if you want I can help you with the noodles," said one of my chefs, 'it's sweet of her but I want to make it by myself for the boys, maybe I can ask her to get the ingredients and cut the vegetables' "umm...sure can you get me the ingredients and cut the vegetables for the soup I will do the rest", "sure it will be my pleasure" she smiled and left to take the stuff.