Chapter 1- The Slumber

It was dark and cold, only the Puppets white pupils being visible in the darkened area. She felt light-headed and uncomfortable as she grew closer to where this led her to; grabbing the door handle and opening it closely as purple eyes in the dark stared into her with a cold and piercing gaze. A dead and rough voice spoke to her, commanding her to kill all those who stood around her. Puppet felt her body tighten as a rotten smell approached and a grotesque hand outstretched from the darkness about to rest on the Puppets cheek. She regained her senses, eyes shooting open as she jolted upwards in her box with a gasp. "Wait!-" She hyperventilated for a moment, white dots in her eyes sweeping the darkened box before she poked her head out and inspected the Prize Corner. It was just a nightmare, nothing more..Still, something felt wrong. Unfortunately her thoughts were swept under the rug as B.B rushed to her side. "Mari, Mangle and Foxy are fighting each other again!". The cloth Puppet let out a heavy sigh before hesitantly exiting the safety of her box to confront the two foxes. "Aye!" She called out in frustration, the fox animatronics eyes widening as the motherly marionette pushed them away from each other. "Scram, we already had this talk ages ago and I thought you understood this by now. No fighting, shoo shoo.". Mangle and Foxy stared each other down before they crept away. It wasn't uncommon for the withered and toy animatronics to begin quarreling with each other, and honestly? It got on Puppet's nerves sometimes. They were supposed to be working together, not against each other! Though she guessed she couldn't exactly say much about it, she'd be pissed off too if she was replaced by somebody. Something worried her nonetheless, Foxy had weakened Mangles exoskeleton which meant who knows when the children would tear them apart..Maybe even worse than they did last time. Due to the withered animatronics violent nature, Puppet told the other toys not to go inside the parts and service room to prevent any incidents. Yet Mangle always gets so tempted...Puppet sighed, glancing over at her music box and staring quietly. "I just wish they would listen to me like Goldie and B.B do..You get that, right?" She turned her head to a lifeless plush doll on the counter. It stared at her blankly, producing no noise. "Yeah, yeah you're right. Maybe they just don't understand." Puppet picked up the doll and placed it inside her box.