Chapter 23

Elli and Vic took Tony and I out for lunch.

"Audrey, can I speak with you for a moment?" Vic asked. I gently nodded and followed him down the hall of the restaurant.

"Ellis birthday is coming up and Im not sure what I should do. I mean, I want to spend time with her, but I don't know what to get for her."

we sat and talked about her birthday for a bit and as we walked back, we saw something that broke our hearts.

"TONY!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face already. Every one in te restaurant turned and look at us 4. Vic grabbed my hand and took his keys from Elli. He and I went far far away to a beach and just sat down there. He held me as I cried, and I held him as he cried. We stared at the sun until it set, and decided to make a fun little event of what we were doing, instead of being sad. We walked to a nearby ice cream shop and he bought me an ice cream cone.

It was about midnight by the time we got home. Elli wasnt at the house and Mine and Tonys room door was locked. I heard him sobbing.

"What happened?" Jaime asked as we walked in, "Tony seems really upset, and Elli called saying she wasnt moving in."

Vic looked down disappointed. Sabrina got up and ran over to us, cause we both started tearing up.

"Well... Vic took me to go talk about Ellis birthday and... well...."

"THEY WERE MAKING OUT!" Vic screamed, so upset and so heartbroken.

He fell and I fell with him. He had been gripping my hand almost all day.

"No, no, no, this can't be happening..." Calista spoke in disbelief.

"Audrey, Vic... I'm sorry." Mike said and came over to join us and Sabrina on the floor.

"Please don't hate me. I'm in love with you..." a voice came from the top of the stairs.

"Audrey isn't the only one you hurt!" Vic yelled up at Tony. They got into a huge fight, and both flew down te stairs.

"STOP! STOP IT PLEASE!"