Chapter 1: Meeting the Joker and the other villains!

One Tuesday morning I was up and about drinking coffee. I heard a knock at the door and my dog, Roxy went barking her head off. I opened the door and saw a suspicious black van drive away leaving me with a box addressed to me. "Huh. I wonder what it could be." I said outloud, "I didn't order anything else from Amazon." Than I heard voices that sounded like the Joker, Harley Quinn, Killer moth, Killer Croc, The Penguin, The Riddler, Captain Boomerang, Professor Hugo Strange, Catwoman, Catman, Orca, Condiment king, Gentleman ghost, Mutant Leader, Clayface, Kabuki Twins, Two-face, Tarantula, Zebra-Man, Zodiac Master, Bane, Red Hood, Scarecrow, Poison ivy, Mime, Polka-dot man, Crazy quilt, Mr. Freeze, Kite man, King Tut, Doctor Phosphorus, March Harriet, Magpie, the Hench-Penguin, Egghead, calculator, and Calenders man! I almost dropped the box when I heard those voices. I picked the box up and went into my bedroom and opened the box. I was surprised that I was right ALL the Lego Batman movie villains were in the box! *Oh no. I'm in trouble now.* I thought to myself, *I better say something* "Hi." I said in a friendly manner, "Are you guys okay?" "Yes, we're okay." Joker said, "Who are you?" "Yeah, who are you?" "Why are we here?" "I'm scared." "Whoa! Whoa! Calm down everyone! My name is Kyla Nelson. I'm in my late 20s. And I don't know why y'all are here." I said, "I don't know anyone who has a suspicious black van." " can we stay here?" The Riddler asked, "it's okay if you don't want to." " I would love to. But first let's lay down some rules, 1. No stealing items from my parents or my sister bc I will most likely get blamed for it. Rule 2. Do NOT go outside AT ALL unless I have to go to SAfire which is going to be Wednesday and Thursday. Rule 3. When you hear my parents or my sister knocking on my door for something just lay still like you're a toy. Rule 4. If you have any questions please ask me only. Rule 5. Also no stealing from my neighborhood  or any neighborhood. " I said taking them through the rules, "Rule 6. Hide if anybody tries to see you. Rule 7. Have a great time here." "Sorry, I know that's a lot of rules to take in." I apologized, "but you guys are all villains. So I have to be very careful." "That's reasonable." The Joker said, "We'll do everything you just said." "Yeah, we'll do it." Everyone Said," We'll be good." Just than my sister knocked on my door. "Hide!" I whispered, " don't let her see you!" They all hid under my bed. " Come in." I said, " Roxy is in here. Hayley, no need to worry." With that my sister left. " Y'all okay under my bed?" I asked, Taking a quick peek under there, "My sister is gone. Y'all can come out now." They all came out from under my bed. "Joker, don't mess around with that." I said as I reached for the toy machine gun he had in his hand, "give me that." Joker grumbled but said, "Fine." And handed me the toy machine gun. I put it in my Lego suitcase where it would be safe. I noticed that I was still sleepy so I opened the door to my room before I left however, I told them if anyone comes into my bedroom at anytime to hide. I left my bedroom and I closed the door and went downstairs to enjoy another cup of coffee.

To be continued. 

Sorry for any mistakes and if it sucks.