Chapter 6: The Project

Edited

05/08

| Rebecca |

"You are so lying," Rachel said throwing her empty water bottle at me.

"I am not seriously I don't like him he is so cocky and--"

"Gorgeous, yes," Britt added in.

"Britt you have a boyfriend," Katie deadpanned giving Britney a pointed look.

"Yeah and you have a love interest!" Britt retorted.

I face palmed. The point just doesn't seem to be getting across to them, and I haven't even told them about our five second kiss.

"Guys seriously he isn't that attractive," I said, then everyone went quiet. "Finally you guys have nothing to say."

"Um Becca--" Rachel started.

"No we are done talking about Liam," I said crossing my arms.

"Awe you were talking about me? That's cute."

I froze, how long has he been there? I shot a glare towards towards all three of them. Rachel held up her arms in defence.

"Hey I tried to warn you," Rachel shrugged.

I turned around to look at him.

"What would you like Liam?" I asked in a uninterested voice.

He held out his hand, "Walk with me?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked skeptically. "Are you going to try to kiss me again?"

Oh shit did I just say that out loud?

"You two kissed!" The three of them squealed in unison.

Yup I said that out loud.

"Way to keep that one under the wraps Becca," Liam said sarcastically.

"Shut up," I grabbed his hand, "Let's go before they attack me."

He pulled me on to my feet.

"Oh my god you are such a liar Rebecca!" Britt yelled at me as we walked away.

-

"Now make this quick what did you want to asked me?" I asked confused by the whole reason we were even talking.

"It's more of a clarification then a question," he stated. I have no idea where this is going.

"Um okay?" I asked. He looked straight into my eyes making my heart flip. What the hell I looked down towards where my heart was. What was that?

"What are you looking at?" He asked looking down to the empty ground.

"Oh nothing, just ask your question I still need to eat," I said impatiently.

"Oh right. Rebecca?" He asked gaining my full attention since he was using my full name.

I sighed, "Yes. Get on with it."

"Admit that you have feelings for me," He said.

I backed away, "What? What the hell? Are you serious? You dragged me out here to ask me a question you already know the answer to?" I asked angrily backing away.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him.

"Becca if I knew the answer why would I ask?"

My jaw dropped is he joking?

"Oh I don't know because you're stupid." I said, instantly regretting it after I said it.

"Fine if you don't then look directly into my eyes and say it," he said smugly. "Unless you can't." He smirked crossing his arms.