Characters

Shehzad Malik - Father of Haseena, Karishma and Santosh. Best friend and business partner of Dev Singh.

Dev Singh - Father of Anubhav singh. Best friend and business partner of Shehzad Malik.

Haseena Malik - Hasi, HM.
A leading actress in the film industry. She loves her Ammi and her sisters Santosh and Karishma a lot. She doesn't want to get married because she doesn't want to leave her Ammi's house and also because she thinks her husband wouldn't treat her Ammi and sister's right. Loves her Jiju and Cheetah.

Anubhav Singh - AS, Anu, Ani.
Handles Shehzad's and Dev's business after their death. Loves his mother a lot. He doesn't want to get married as he thinks that the girl will not treat his mother right. Although they are family friends but he never talks to Haseena, Karishma Or Santosh but He really cares about them. He is very reserved type. All thinks he is rude but he is just an introvert.

Karishma Singhania- Kashi, Kaju, KS
A leading singer in film industry. She is the wife of Veer Singhania. She had a love marriage with Veer. She loves her Ammi, her sisters and Cheetah also.

Santosh Malik  Santu, Senti, SS
One of the best fashion designer. She loves Cheetah but wants him to propose . Loves her sisters, Ammi and jiju a lot.

Veer Singhania - An orphan. Grew up with Cheetah his best friend in orphanage. Husband of Karishma. Love her a lot. He loves his sali sahiba Haseena and Santosh a lot. Loves Ammi as he found his mother in her.

Cheetah Chaturvedi - CC, Cheete.
A model . An orphan. He loves Santosh. Everyone knows that Santosh and he loves each other.He is waiting for the perfect moment to propose. Best friend of Veer. He loves Haseena and Karishma like sisters.

Salma Malik - Ammi, Aunty
Mother of Haseena, karishma and Santosh. Wants Haseena to marry as she wants her daughter future settled. She loves the three of them a lot. Considers Veer and Cheetah as her son and loves both of them a lot. She also loves Anubhav.Best friend of Rekha Singh

Rekha Singh - Maa, Aunty
Mother of Anubhav Singh. She wants him to marry so that he will have a life other than taking care of business and Rekha. She loves Haseena, Karishma and Santosh as her daughters only. Best friend of Salma Malik.