Love realisation

In the morning Haseena woke up first.... She saw he has wrapped his hand around her waist.... He was looking super cute.... His messy hair, cute smile and innocence made a smile to come on Haseena's face.... She turned towards him. Her hands unknowingly went in his hair and ruffled them cutely.... She couldn't control herself.... She kissed his forehead.... She got up without disturbing his sleep... She quickly went in washroom and stood in front of the mirror....

HM - Ye mujhe kya ho gaya he.... Uske saath rehna itna accha kyu lagta he.... Uski smile itni pyaari lagti he aur man karta he ki wo hamesha smile kare.... Koi aur ladki uske pass aaye to esa man karta he ki dono ka sar phod du....Mujhe wo cute lagne laga he....Ek minute esa to Kadhi aur Santu ko bhi esa hi feel hua tha jab unhe pyaar hua tha... To kya mujhe bhi Mr khadus se pyaar ho gaya he.... She closed her eyes... All she could see was her moments with Anubhav.... A smile automatically came on her face.... She opened her eyes and put a hand on her heart.... Ha mujhe Mr khadus se pyaar ho gaya he.... 💗💗💗💗.... A cute smile was not leaving her face...

HM - Hasi ab is Mr. Khadus ko kese bataye apne dil ki baat... Batana to padega.... Aur tu darr kyu rahi he... Patni he tu uski.... Bas jaa aur bol de.... Anubhav I love you.... Tu pagal he kya... Ese koi izhaar karta he kya... Magar wo pyaar nahi karta ho to.... Koi baat nahi magar me to karti hu na... Me use wapis jaane se pehle apne dil ki baat bata ke rahungi.... Jindagi bhar saath rahenge bhale hi dost ban ke ya life partners ban ke..... Ab jaldi se fresh ho ja aur apne
Mr khadus ko utha ghumne bhi jaana he.... She blushed.... ☺.

She freshened up... and peeped outside... She saw Anubhav was still sleeping... She wore her bathrobe and went up to her bag... She opened it and her eyes widen in shock....

HM loudly - YE SAB KYA HE!!

AS woke up from her voice.... He looked towards her... He was lost in her.... His breath choked in his throat seeing her in bathrobe.... HM saw him looking at her and realised that she was just wearing the bathrobe..... She blushed but soon composed herself... Here Anubhav too came back to his senses...

AS - Ky.. Kya... H.. Hua... A.. Aur.. Tu... Tum ese.... He was fumbling...

HM was embarrassed...

HM - Wo tum so rahe the aur me kapde le jaana bhul gayi thi....

AS - Ohh... Magar tum chillai kyu?

HM - W.. W.. Wo...

AS - Kya hua dohre pad rahe he kya....

HM lifted her bag and put it on the bed beside Anubhav.... Anubhav was confused...

HM - Dekho...

Anubhav looked inside the bag and found only sleeveless nighties and Very short dresses...

AS - Y.. Ye?

HM - Meri behno ki kalakari.... Isliye bags hume pack nahi karne diye...

AS - Magar ab kya kare.... Me janta hu tum esi dresses me comfortable nahi ho... Mene dekha he tum esi dresses keval films me pehenti ho baki kabhi nahi...

HM looked at him.... He knew in which dresses she was comfortable and in which dresses she was not comfortable... He always put her comfort first....

HM - It's ok tumhare saamne kya comfortable aur kya nahi.... Pati ho tum... She said with a genuine smile...

AS heart fluttered hearing her...

HM took the least revealing dress from the bag and went inside the washroom.... She came out after sometime.... Till then AS too woke up completely.

AS heart skipped a beat seeing her.... He was just gazing her... Haseena saw him gazing her with open mouth and blushed...

HM - Anubhav.... Anubhav.....
MR KHADUS....

AS - Ha... Ha kya hua...

HM - Kabse bula rahi hu....

AS - Sorry wo.... Tum bohot acchi lag rahi ho....

HM - Thank you.... Ab chale....

AS - Bahar thand hogi na.... To esi dress me tumhe....

HM - Abhi bhari garmi ka mausam he to yaha shimla me garmi nahi to thand bhi nahi he... Bilkul perfect mausam he... Ab chalo...

AS - Me bhi fresh ho jau ya ese hi kal ki dress me chal du...

HM - Kya fayda.... Shakal to wesi hi rahegi...

AS rolled his eyes... He just silently went inside the washroom.... They both were sight seeing.... Just then Anubhav noticed two boys eyeing Haseena.... He didn't liked it at all but ignored it....

AS - Haseena yaha se chalte he na... Dusri jagah bhi dekhni baki he abhi...

HM - Ha waha chalte he us upar wali hill pe.... Kya view hoga waha se...

AS saw those two boys going to the same hilltop...

AS - Nahi hum kahi aur jayenge.... Ha wo dekho wo lake he na waha chalte he...

HM - Kyu tumhari umar ho gayi he isliye tumhe waha tak trekking karne me problem hogi.... 😂

AS - Umar me tum jyada lagti ho merese.... Ek baar mere ek dost ne tumko aur Ammi ko saath me khade dekh ke pucha tha ki bhabhi kon he in dono me se.... Me to abhi bhi itna young dikhta hu....

HM huffed.... AS chuckled...

AS - Accha chalo chalte he...

HM smiled...

Upcoming - Anubhav's possessiveness