chapter 1

Hello, this is my first story on wattpad,
I am just but a young writer.
I still have quite alot to learn.

I'm aware that I might be using quite alot of commas, and continuously repeated words.

It's under editing, but I hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jesseny's p.o.v

Another kick came flying at my face at full speed, directly hitting me in the nose. I winced when I heard a sickening crack cut through the air and hissed at the pain that came after a few seconds, my nose was definitely broken now. This has been my life for as long as I can remember. I don't remember my parents much, the reason being that the pack's alpha, Lucas separated me from them at a very young age.

I'm continuously tortured just because of my status in this godforsaken pack. My thoughts get cut off, when I felt a kick at my midsection right where a wound was just starting to heal making my eyes fill to the brim with tears, yet not daring to release them. The one currently torturing me in the basements' dungeon was none other than the pack's beta, Andrew.

Another blow to my face was delivered making me whip my head to the side, feeling the metallic taste of blood in my mouth made me want to gag in disgust. I had lost all feeling in my wrists and ankles long ago, they had been cuffed to the wall by silver shackles which were connected by chains, since the very beginning and are currently in the same state.

I sighed quietly in relief when I didn't feel any more punches or kicks thrown at me, I don't know how much more I can take of this. Cutting me of from my thoughts was the unmistakable voice of my pack's beta.

"Listen here bitch, and listen carefully. Alpha Donovan of the black moon pack will be here tomorrow, I want the packhouse spotless and when he arrives and I want you nowhere near him or our pack for that matter, understood?" He said with a scowl on his face.

Instead of answering I lowered my head to look at the now most interesting thing which was the floor.
Hearing beta Andrew growl in annoyance at my lack of response, made me want to keep my gaze on the floor for as long as I can, not wanting to look at his gaze which is surely filled with rage right about now, along with his eyes changing color as his wolf surfaces at the lack of respect.

"UNDERSTOOD?!!", his wolf now taking over. I had no choice but to answer if I wanted to live.
.
.
.
.
.
On second thought maybe dying doesn't seem like a bad idea. I suddenly coughed out blood when beta Andrew punches me right in the stomach.... UGHH ok fine you irrational-sorry-excuse-for-a-beta.
Trying to talk was harder than it looked both the punch to the face and my gut made me wince in pain before I managed to stutter out a shaky yes. I felt sudden feeling of relief go through me when I heard the cuffs snap open releasing my now bruised and raw ankles and wrists, not given the enough time to react I fell harshly to my knees, bruising them even more in the process, so much for the feeling of relief.

I closed my eyes and bit back a cry of pain, not noticing that beta Andrew had already come up to me and bend down to meet my crouched form. Shakily lifting up my head I looked at beta Andrew through my hair that had fallen over my face. Not even second later he harshly grabbed my hair and yanked it, I bit my lip in pain trying not to make a sound drawing blood in the process.

Though I was used to it, it was still humiliating and painful to get dragged from the dungeon all the way to the packhouse by my hair. Every pack member that we crossed gave me a nastly look and called me names, it had always been the same . After an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL trip through the pack we had finally arrived at my room.

My room, which I'm not sure it can even be considered as one , didn't consist of much, it only had a mattress that was etched far in the corner, a broken mirror on the wall above a small sink which was next to a small toilet and shower and lastly there was a broken closet next to the mattress.