Ernesto one-shot

Summary: You have been kidnapped by Kylie and brought to the citadel.
Your POV
Kylie had kidnapped me and brought me to the citadel.Because i have powers and she wants to control people with powers and I don't remember much.The only thing I remember is being taken to a room with the Neuroscrambler and there was a girl there I think her name was like Dora. They took me to a chair and strapped me down and put on a sort of hat or I don't know. "Okey so you are going to cooperate or we are going to turn up this machine to 11 and it's going to fry you little brain" said Kylie. But I just looked at her with cold look and said nothing. "Okey Dora look after her and say if she is trying to contact the sparticles" said Kylie and turned on the neuroscrambelar to 9 I could feel it block my powers it kinda hurt.

After a few hours
I had closed my eyes because it hurt so much and It felt like the neuroscrambelar had been on for days because my head hurt so much but it had just been a few hours I just hoped the sparticles and Ernesto would come soon. Wait my head doesn't hurt that much anymore did they lower the neuroscrambelar I open my eyes and see that there is no one there so I took the chance to contact the sparticles i tried to contact Reese and Aris it took a few times but at last it worked. " Reese Aris pleas come and help me" I said and Reese said " Y/n we are trying Serena and Ernesto-" Wait I here someone I open my eyes and look around and I here Dora scream from another room it seems that the door is locked and I see that the grille on the door on the door has been locked and the lamps started to glitch. I closed my eyes and contacted Reese and Aris again "What happened Y/n" asked Aris " something weird happened the door grille is locked and the lamps is glitching and Dora is trapped in a another room" I said " But were it that you were going to say Reese" I asked "oh yeah Ernesto and Serena is in the citadel trying to help you" said Reese "okey "I said but suddenly I heard a noise "sorry Rees and Aris I need to go" and with that I opened my eyes and I see how the door knob behind the grille is moving and after like a few seconds the door opens and I see Serena look in and say "She's is here " and they open the grille in front off the door and walked in and Ernesto ran up to the cell door.And he opened it faster then the speed of light he took of the hat thingy of my head and unstrapped me and as fast as he unstrapped me I hugged him and he hugged back I gave him a quick pick on the lips I let go of him and hugged Serena "Hey Y/N"she said and I said "Hey Serena" she smiled and I smiled back. I feel how Ernesto Hugs me from behind I turned around and lay my arms on his shoulders and hug him and he whispered in my ear " I missed you chi-chi " and I whispered back "I missed you to " but the moment doesn't last long before I hear Serena say " okey lovebirds I hate to ruined the moment but we need to go"

Im back and I know this is kinda short but do you want a part 2 and I'm gonna update when I can (: