chapter 4

we are going to pretend that this story had a beginning cus idk how to start it.

Tr bumped into bsd while running too fast.
"ARE YOU BLIND LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING" tr yelled frustrated.

"What, you were the one running and not looking." bsd said with a smirk.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU SMIRKING?! IS THIS FUNNY TO YOU?? I COULD HAVE FALLEN"tr said more frustrated.

"Fallen what? Fallen in love with me? A shame you didn't."

"COULD YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH" 

"No, thank you. I'm perfectly fine." bsd said grinning even wider.

"THAT WASN'T AN OFFER! I SAID 'COULD YOU' BECAUSE I WASN'T SURE YOU WERE ABLE TO DO SUCH THINGS!" tr said trying to make a move to go their way.

"Ooooh you wanna kiss me so badd." bsd said holding tr from the wrist and pulling them.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?" tr said blushing furiously.

"Ah! You look like a tomato kiss me already!" bsd said amused from the wiew.

"You wanted this." tr said.

*makes out*

*makes out even more*

                                                                   THE END

sorry i couldn't update bcs i fell off my balcony and broke all of my bones :(  and went through a car crash where i hit my head but thankfully my head isn't like shinichiros! still now im abt to die:((!!