new kids

(Dallas pov) new school, new life means me and my brother are the new kids. moving from living with your mom from New Orleansto living with your dad who lives in Beacon hills what could better. Bryce-Dall come on. Dallas-coming Bry. (Down stairs) Derek- nice outfits for the first day of school and no dramatic entrance please. (Pics of there outfits)

 (Pics of there outfits)

Dallas's outfit

Bryce's outfitDallas-we wouldn't be hales with out something cool and awesome

Bryce's outfit
Dallas-we wouldn't be hales with out something cool and awesome. Derek-ata girl only been here a week. Dallas-also we wanted to try out for the lacrosse team. Derek-you can as long as your safe.(At school Scotts pov) the pack and I are standing by my locker when something starts playing a song (play song) and two kids come walking in they look like twins. Isaac-that guy is cute.stiles-scott are you okay. Lydia-watch this (slaps his head).scott-hey what was that for. Stiles- you were zoned out looking at that girl. Scott- who wouldn't she's hot. (Then the girl and the boy stop infront of us) Dallas-are you scott mccall.Scott-yes. Dallas-good. Scott-whats your names.dallas- look at our eyes. Stiles- they have Dereks eye color. Dallas-were his kids.Bryce- and we wanna join your pack.Isaac-wispers in Scotts ear)please let them. Scott- are you guys supernatural. Dallas-dose this help you(she grabs Bryce's hand and thier eyes flash) Scott-whats wrong with your eyes they were different. Bryce-its a long story. (First class)
Mr.herris-I know its the first day but we have a class project. Class-groans. Mr.harris- so partners Isaac and Bryce,Scott and Dallas,stiles and Lydia (after school at lacrosse tryouts) coach-lets get this show on the road.
(Dallas's pov) I was in goal the boys not knowing I'm a girl but lets say I'm the Daghter of the devil and Bryce is in front of me almost everyone got past him but I caught the ball. After I caught the last ball I took of my helmet and everyone was shocked that I was a girl. Dallas- I would close your mouths before you catch a fly. Coach-whats your name. Dallas-Dallas...Dallas Hale. Coach-you and your brother made the team and first line hun. Dallas-Bry. Bryce-ya dall. Dallas-we made first line.
Bryce-thats amazing.

Hey guys hope you liked the story so far  and I have a bunch more stories so go check them out.