surprise and first date part 2

The same day Dereks pov) I'm gonna be a grandfather. Derek-get out. Bryce-what. Derek-I said get out.bryce-starts to tear up) go ahead act like our step-father after Dallas first got pregnant he kicked her out to and she lived with a firend until the baby was 1 years old and she was thier for his first steps and word baiscly his first every thing and he is two years old and in an orphanage so if that's what you want then fine ill pack everything and put it in my car and ill live in my car until I get a job and now I'm going to school.(at school Bryces pov) I'm a homeless pregnant 17 year old teen boy what could be better. Isaac-hey baby.bryce-hey.Isaac-whats wrong.Bryce-my dad kicked me out.(Scott walks over) Scott-why do I here four heart beats.Isaac-how there's only thr...omg I'm gonna be a dad. Scott-well I'm gonna go find Dallas and ask her out. (Scotts pov) Dallas-hey Scotty. Scott-hey southern bell.Dallas- were did you come up with that.scott-i don't know.Dallas-the project is finished so that's amazing. Scott- ya do you want to go out tonight and celebrate. Dallas-ya only if its a date.scott- well that was my way of asking you out. Dallas-see you tonight. (After school Dallas pov) Dallas-dad weres bryce. Derek-i don't know probly living with his boyfriend. Dallas-did you kick him out. Derek-yes but I was in shock and didn't know what to do he said he was pregnant and he told me you have a son thats in an orphanage in Laouisiana  I was thinking we could go and get him.Dallas- you mean we can get Austin back. Derek-ya may be next week I'll drive to Louisiana and pick him up. Dallas-thank you and now I have to go get ready for my date.derek-okay. (In her room)
Dallas-okay this is gonna be okay scotts not gonna judge me for what I wear.(on the date)Scott-why do you always have to look so god damn hot.Dallas-probley because I'm a hale.scott-rolls his eyes)why dose that sound like something your dad would say.Dallas-becuase he did.scott-kisses her.(pics of her outfit)

Dallas-pulls away)I have to tell you something

Dallas-pulls away)I have to tell you something. Scott-what is it.Dallas-my dad wants to go back to Tennessee pick up my son from an orphanage in Louisiana. Scott-okay but can we do you wanna dance.Dallas- ok.(play song) Scott-will you be my girlfriend. Dallas-I thought I already was.scott-thats my girl.(after the song)Dallas-lets do something crazy.
Scott-in between kisses) whats..that...Das.Dallas- it will make us parents if we don't us the right things. Scott-well that sounds risky but I'm the alpha so nothing is to risky. 1 month later Dallas pov) I found out I'm having another baby 2 weeks after the date. I've been avoiding Scott and  taking care of my son and bringing him to school with me he's really well behaved and the teachers love him they allow me to walk out of class with him if needed. Oh God Scotts coming wish me luck. Scott-why have you been avoiding me.Dallas-I don't want to tell you.  Scott-raises his voice a little) tell me what. Dallas-just listen and Austin is with Lydia. Scott-why is there an extra heart beat am I gonna be a dad. Dallas-ya. Lydia-did I just here Stiles and I are gonna be and aunt and uncle.
Scott-yes you did.Astuin-Daddy.scott-(looks confused)did he just call me daddy.Dallas-ya he did. Scott-crouches down)what do you need buddy. Austin-cam you teach me lacrosse. Scott-ofcourse but why do you wanna learn. Austin-to be wike you.scott-okay lets go to the field. (On the field)scott-okay buddy throw it into the net.Astin- throws it and makes it into the net)Scott-great job buddy go to auntey lidya mommy and  I have to get ready for practice. (After practice at the pizza place) Lydia-hey guys when the baby comes whats gonna happen are you gonna bring the baby to school or is someone gonna stay home.scott-bring to school. Dallas-ya one takes Austin and the other takes the baby witch will probably be me but if one of us is sick my dad will take one of the kids.
Lydia-sence its Friday its our annual get together for a sleep over thing who's house tonight. Scott-mine will work.stiles-okay lets go. Austin-im tired.scott-come here bud.

Okay guys this is one of the longest chapters yet and hope you liked it exceptionally Scott teaching Austin a little bit of lacrosse.and here's a picture of Austin

and here's a picture of Austin

Austin James Raken age two.