OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS A MISTAKE FOR YOU💔🥀

Happy reading loves 💔🥀
.
PART ~ 1
.
On call..
Aayat :- it’s ok sherry I can manage myself!

Uh took up the glass of orange juice from the table!
While sipping the juice..

Aayat :- c’mon yaar sherry.. what do you think of me?
.
Someone rang the door bell..

Aayat :- ok now chill..someone is on the door..I’ll call you back..byee!
.
She hung up the phone with a smile  & then walked to the door..as soon she opened the door the smile of her lips faded.. she saw him standing in front of her..
.
His head was down as the door opened he looked up to her!
She were shocked to see him here after such a long time..
.
Darshan :- Hii....(tried to smile)

Aayat moved aside & asked him to come inside!
He slowly entered & you closed the door!

Darshan :- How are you? (he tried to talk)

Aayat :- I’m good..actually better

After awhile she asked him directly!

Aayat :- Tum yaha kyu aaye ho?

He licked his lower lip & said in hesitation!

Darshan :- Aaa..mai...wo..yaha... tumhe dekhne aaya tha

Aayat :- Really? Aise achanak kaise itne Dino baad dekhne ka mann ho gaya?

Darshan :- Aayat I came to apologize... (while taking a step towards her)
She chuckled in sarcasm!

Darshan (in low voice) :- I’m sorry..I’m sorry Aayat (said with tears in his eyes)

Aayat :- For what you are actually sorry Darshan? For leaving me? Or falling for somebody else..(she looked into his eyes) or for something else?

Darshan :- for everything (broken) 💔
.
Aayat :- isn’t it great Darshan.. suddenly after 8 months you felt sorry & came here..why do you even feel sorry? You told that “OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS A MISTAKE” remember?
.
Darshan :- I was wrong Aayat I didn’t understand at that time💔 butt you are brave to take your own decisions🥺
.
Aayat :- ofcourse...(she faked a smile) because I can’t kill a life that you named as a mistake 💔
.
.
P.s:~ I loved this story so I’m posting it here!!
.
.
Spread love 💙 take care:)