Valerius Winston

I am so bored right now. I look at Esme and basically beg with my eyes to do it now. Our principal has been talking for lord knows how long. And it's about nothing important either, she said something about our futures and safe sex.

When is she gonna give me the signal? I'm about to die of boredom.

Plus the King hasn't even come yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come at all.

After about 15 more minutes of her talking I heard her say "And now here is our special speaker today. Give a round of applause." And everyone did that lazy clap thing.

And here he came. As soon as everyone saw him it was quiet. Then the loud claps came. My jaw dropped at how handsome this man was. Age ain't nothing but a number because oh my god.

I probably had drool on my chin, but from the corner of my eye I saw Esme stand up and sit down. It's the signal.

I went into my book bag and took out the weapon of destruction. Then I made my move.

"You bitch!" Esme gasped when I sprayed her with one of our paint filled water guns. "That I am." I laughed back. Then she got her water gun and sprayed me back. And soon we were just going back and forth spraying each other whilst running around, with everyone laughing or just stunned.

At first it was very awkward but people started running around and playing too.

When I say the devil possessed me, I mean it. Because that is the only explanation for why I sprayed THE MOTHER FUCKING KING!

After I did that I just dropped the gun and froze. I was so scared I was about to walk to the principals office and tell her to expel me so I could just leave right then and there.

I saw Mrs. Johnson walk up to the stage quickly and tell me and Esme to go to her office. And she walked out with the King following in behind her.

We got our stuff and walked out. Me with my head down, and Esme smiling while waving to everyone.

"Esme I'm gonna die!" I whispered as we were walking in the front office. "You will live Val we will both be- holy shit shut the fuck up!" She suddenly said. "I love you but I will snitch on you if you tell me to shut the fuck up for no reason." I said back.

She shook her head and pointed at the principals office. Huffing I looked and saw the principal and the King arguing about something. Well less like arguing and more like the king telling her what he wants to tell her and her making little upset comments here and there.

I knocked on the door and they stopped. A few seconds later we heard a 'come in'. Taking a deep breath we walk in.

The air is very tense. Me and Esme take a seat on the chairs that are side by side.

"I don't have time for this. Just tell me who's idea it was." Ms. Johnson said.

We looked at each other, then looked back at her. And we just shrugged.

"Who's idea was what?" Esme asked. I raised my eyebrow silently asking her to elaborate. She coughed really loudly and kicked me. Ohhhhhh shit I get it.

Ms. Johnson sighed. "I have to find a suitable punishment for both of you."

And she looked to the king. "Do you have anything in mind?" She asked him.

Why is she talking to him so comfortably?

"Just find out who's idea it was. Then I'll find a punishment." It's funny because we would literally never let them know who's idea it was.

Without realizing it a smirk had grown on my face.

"Do you find this funny?" The king asked me. "You must find it funny. I'll interrogate him. You get the girl." He continued and finished talking.

Ms. Johnson nodded and said "You two stay in here I'll take Esme to another room." And they just left. But not without Esme mouthing 'text me' as she was walking out.

"Tell me you're name." He said.

"Valerius Winston, your royal highness." I answered.

"No don't call me that. My name is Alessandro. Call me that." He told me.

"Shit, you sure?" I asked.

"I wouldn't have told you to call me that if I didn't mean it." He said walking in circles around my chair.

"So, you got anything to ask me so we can get over with this ?"

Suddenly he grabbed my neck and said "Talk to me with respect."

I swear to God I shuddered. But at the same time I started feeling lightheaded.

"Could you please let go of me?" I stuttered out. "I feel sick." I added.

And when he let go of my neck something inside of me just stopped working, I guess. Because I passed out.