Winning My True Love

Hi,I'm Eresse Lewis,Ive had a crush on this one boy for 2 years or more now, and I don't know how to tell him,I was confident enough to tell him when I heard a rumor going around saying"Two More People Is trying to win his heart as well"

Day one of school
I woke up did everything I had to do,arrived at school and went to class, I finished my work and it was time for recess, I saw Joshua playing with his friends "Kevin" And "Austin" I wanted to tell him but I couldn't, soon it was almost the end of school when I saw These two girls talking to Joshua,I felt Like he was more interested in them both. I got in my dads car and left, when I got home I talked to my friend's,showered,read a book,and went to bed.
Day two of school
I woke up did the usual and headed to school, I got there and saw Joshua with the two girls "Agin" I walked up to them and told Joshua what I wanted to say I said " Hey,Joshua I see your around girls. But I like you and I'm the better on for you, The two girls gave me the "Look" Like I said something they absolutely hated. I stared at him and said "if you want them go ahead trust me there Nothing you want. I went back to class and finished up, Joshua said" it's always going to be them" and walked away. By this time I was angry and I mean very,very angry so I finished school like always and headed out,while I was walking to the car I saw the two girls agin, I have them an "Ugly Look" and kept walking. I got home did the usual and got on my bed and read a book, by then it was time for bed.
Day Three of school
I woke up super early for some odd reason, I still had a little bit more time before school so I texted my friends and got dressed and headed out, I feel a little on edge going to school,when I got there my crush wasn't there,but the two girls was, one of the girls came up to me and said "Hey, I saw they way you looked at us walking to your car the other day, don't mess with us unless you want to pay." I slapped the hell out of them and said "Look he's mine either way, like it or not" the girls just looked and walked away. I felt very,very good after that and headed to class, I got done and saw the girls starring, one of them threw a note at me saying."He texted me last night btw ;) hm welp guess he's mine after all" I lost it and threw it back at her. I said in my head"I won't let her win,I'll just hide them in there lockers;)" after school I had planned that all night , I couldn't wait for the next day, the day went pass and it's now the next day,Eresse wakes up and heads to school her crush is there this time,and the two girls is too,The girls walk up to her waiting to cause trouble. Eresse has had enough and took her water bottle and hit them with it,knocking them unconscious, she then puts them in there locker fast enough no know even notice, and super glued the lockers shut with the girls mouth glued tight as well. Put a blind fold on there eyes and left the hall, she went on with her day and never looked back, the two girls remained in there lockers glued shut, three years go by and the news says "Two girls body remains in there lockers, it's horrible to see, if you know anything please call 911"
By then Eresse has her true Love and They of corse Live happy ever after.

Never fall in love with a boy until you know he's truly Yours, if not you'll suffer the consequences!! ;)

HALF OF THIS STORY IS FAKE THE DEATHS IS ALL FAKE PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY