chapter 1/1

(felix's pov)
"uncle felix, are you sure this is the right way back home?" said a worried little girl.
"dont worry your little head molly, im just— usuing a shortcut so you and your brother can get home fast to your dad." he replied.
at least, he wished that was the case. back at the school party, he drank one too many drinks, due to his obsession with alcohol. he could barely keep his eyes open as the road ahead began to be pitch black. all of his senses began shutting everything out. his vision blurry and his ears drowning out the complaints of jacks two children, ed and molly.
before he knew what he was doing, the car fell off the road into a deep forest and with that his whole world went black.
                                 2 hours later

(jacks pov)
it had been 3 hours already. damn. where the hell are my kids?! i called felix for the 20th time and still, no fucking answer. "felix. what the fuck are you doing right now thats more important than answering my calls. i need to know. where the hell are my children?!" he screamed into the phone.

"jack your gonna wake up sophie" said his companion, kaeya. "i know your worried but maybe he took them out to a restaurant."  "tch restaurant my ass. kaeya he was supposed to be back with them two hours ago what if something happened to them? itll tear this family apart."

suddenly, the phone rang. jack hesitated to answer the phone, thinking the worst. "felix? is this you?" he asked. "jack.. im sorry.. i killed them. i-i-i-i didnt mean to it was too late and i was too drunk. im sorry." and with that the call suddenly disconnected.

"i cant believe it.. BASTARD!" jack threw the telephone across the room, tears threatening to fall down his ghostly pale cheeks. "aye jack what happened man?" kaeya asked in concerned since jack never got angry. as he approached jack, the broken ravennette wrapped his arms around the eye patch man. "h-h-h-he killed them. HE KILLED MY FUCKING KIDS!" he bawled out. kaeya stared in disbelief. it crushed him to see his crush in pain. kaeya never moved from his place and stayed witg jack for until he calmed down.

after those long ass 2:30 hours jack fell asleep in kaeya toned ass body. staring at his crusty closed eyes, kaeya couldn't resist but to lick the crust off "nm this taste like dilucs dads ashes" he whispered. not wanting to wake up the sleeping jack. his eyes examined his whole face until he got to his lips. his breath hitched. 'i know he has a wife but damn i cant hold back hes too gorgeous' he thought blushing a bright red. kaeya slowly leaned into his resting face and placed a kiss on his lips. suddenly jack woke up. "d-d-d-did you just kiss me?!"

"yeah lol couldnt resist ur sexy ass chapped lips"
"oh kaeya you really know how to get the little engineer in me up in running pls blow my back out with ur big monstrous cock."

"idk man thats pretty gay jk lol fuck yeah and divorce that bitch rosemary"

"yes papi"

and then jack got his guts rearranged by the buff kaeya

the end