1.5 Birthday continued....

maggieferguson: Birthday drinks! Photo creds go to the bestie CharlotteParker01 obvs!

masonmount: See you soon Nemo!

Adam_Peaty: Happy birthday Mags!

Laura_Kenny31: Happy birthday Bolt! Cannot wait to see you! countdown to Tokyo is officially on!

User01: She's so pretty! Happy birthday Champ!

***

"Birthday girl!" Mason yelled as he and Declan entered the VIP booth that Charlotte had hired for Maggie's birthday

"Hey Mase." Maggie grinned as he hugged her tightly.

"Happy birthday Nemo." Declan smiled as he hugged her next. "Did you have a good day?"

"It was okay." Maggie nodded. "I trained and then went to lunch with my mum."

"Fergalicious!" A loud voice called and they turned to find Ben Chilwell leading the majority of the Chelsea squad into the area. Maggie grinned as she greeted them as Mason and Declan set about getting the drink in.

"Oi oi!" Declan turned to find Jack Grealish grinning at him.

"Jacky boy!" Declan grinned. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he hugged him.

"Had meetings up here." He shrugged. "So Tyrone tagged along and we decided to get a drink. What are you doing here?"

"It's our friends birthday." Declan answered as Mason greeted Jack and Tyrone Mings.

"Boys I am parched!" Maggie said as she wrapped an arm around Mason's neck. "Where are the drinks at?"

"Speak of the devil." Mason grinned. "This is the birthday girl Maggie. Mags, this is Jack Grealish and Tyrone Mings."

"Holy shit you're the double Olympian!" Tyrone gasped as it dawned on him who she was. "I am a huge fan!"

"Thank you Tyrone." Maggie smiled genuinely. "It's nice to meet you both. I take it you two like to kick a ball around too?" Both Declan and Mason scoffed at this while Jack and Tyrone laughed.

"Well we just wanted to say hi," Jack smiled and Maggie found herself admiring how nice his smile was. His brummie accent added to his cheeky charm.

"You are more than welcome to stay." Maggie offered. "I have this whole area booked out so take a seat and enjoy yourselves."

"Thanks love." Jack winked and Maggie swore her heart did summersaults.

"MAGGIE!" A loud voice called and she turned to see some of her Team GB friends enter.

"Gotta go." She grinned as she ran off.

"You didn't tell us you knew an Olympian." Tyrone smirked as he watched Jack's eyes follow Maggie across the VIP area.

"We met her when we were younger." Mason shrugged. "We used to train at the same gym."

Throughout the night, Maggie found herself drawn to Jack and was often found by her friends sitting with him and laughing hard at his bad jokes.

"They look cosy." Charlotte grinned as she joined Mason at the bar.

"They do." Mason nodded with a frown.

"What's the matter? Is he not good for her?"

"What? No he's fine." Mason shook his head. "Jack's a nice lad. Bit of a airhead at times but that just adds to his charm."

"Then why are you frowning?" Charlotte asked.

"She's in the middle of Olympic season. You know how her coach feels about distractions."

"Wow you're pretty offended that she referred to you and Dec as distractions eh?" Charlotte grinned. "Look, yes it's Olympic season but she works so hard. She deserves to let her hair down. Jack seems like he's be good for her."

"He would be." Mason nodded. "If he didn't live in Birmingham."

"Oh fuck." Charlotte groaned. "Well that's disheartening."

***

CharlotteParker01: Is the start, of something new

CharlotteParker01: Is the start, of something new. It feels so right, to be here with you.... Yes I did just quote High School Musical! Thanks for gatecrashing @jackgrealish and @tyronemings, I think @maggieferguson  had a great time!

User01: OMG! Her and Jack Grealish!

User02: Wow they make a good looking couple! Imgine the kids!

tyronemings: @jackgrealish for sure had a better time than me!

jackgrealish: Thanks for letting us gatecrash! Happy Birthday  

********

Author's Note: Hi everyone! Thanks for reading! As I am usuless at making edits, please use your imaginations when the pictures are loaded to be those who are tagged or mentioned! Most photos of Mark Wright will be used for Maggie and Jack's relationship so please try and see Mark as Jack!

Thanks again!