Him ❤️

And the day went by ! Karthik literally was angry throughout the day ! And I too didn't make up anything to make him normal , I don't want to hurt him anyway and so I tried my level best to not talk with Raghav ! And at evening , we all took our things and started to home ! I  was about to go with the girls when....

Raghav : Hey roshini ! Come on , I will drop you !

Me : It's ok Raghav ! I will go with the girls , we all stay together !

Raghav : It's ok ! By this , I may know where you live and let the couples have some privacy !

Me : No... it's..

        I looked at Karthik , his hands was clenched and I didn't want to make him more angry !

Raghav : Ok ! But tomorrow , I will come to pick you up ! So , atleast give me your address !

     I nodded thinking that the problem is over right now and gave him our address !! And we went bidding bye ! And I sat with the girls and we went home!! And I went to my room and changed my clothes and refreshed and came out to see Karthik sitting on the bed ! I went to the dressing table and combed my hair ! It was frizzy , I don't use conditioners mostly ! And I combed it out and made it into a bun! When I was about to go out , a hand holded me out ! And I turned to see Karthik ! He was so close to me , my heart was beating heavily ! He looked deep into my eyes and I bent down ! I couldn't bear his gaze ! And he spoke...

Karthik : Look at me Roshini !

      I still looked down , his heavy and dominant voice made me feel so little yet comfortable ! And he holded my chin and made me look at him !

Karthik : Stay away from him !!

Me : Why ? He is my college senior and best fri..

Karthik : He don't think you as a friend ! Just stay away from him !

Me : Karthik , I know him for pretty long ! He is just being a friend ! That's it !!

Karthik : I could understand his intentions ! STAY AWAY MEANS STAY AWAY !!

     He said and looked at me for a moment and left to the restroom ! And I stood there stunned ! Why is he angry on Raghav for this !! Uff ! I said and went out and saw the girls talking in the living room !!

Me : Girls , I am going to make me a coffee , how about you ?

Girls : Yes please !

      I smiled at them and went and made a coffee for all of us ! And made lemon tea for Karthik ! He don't drink coffee !! And I went to the hall and soon all came ! And I served them !! And they all was drinking and Karthik didn't come out yet ! I was waiting for him !

Divya : Someone is so eagerly waiting for her husband it seems !

     I looked at her in a 😒 look and she laughed !

Yamini : And it is a special drink for her husband ! For all of us it's coffee and for him lemon tea ! So conscious about his health !

Me : I will go and give it to him ! You guys drink this !!

Divya : Oh ! So , u didn't hear anything we talked about you ?

    She said and I rushed in fastly making all of them laugh !! And I went in and saw him laying on the bed ! I slowly stood near the bed and placed the tea on the nearby table and bent down to his level !! He was sleeping with a snore ! And I giggled at that and he was mumbling something !! And I listened closely to what he is saying !!

Karthik : Ma.. don't.. leave me ...maa !

      He was mumbling , his face has a sorrow expression and his hands clutched the bedsheet hard ! And he was mumbling and tears left from his eyes !! And I wiped it gently and holded his hands and spoke gently !