Lady Goddesses

One night in the woods of a magical world, there were six unknown creatures wearing different colors of robe running rapidly like they were running from something. Each of them is carrying a baby. Indeed they were running from someone. They were chased by dark warriors; lead by Hagrid the merciless and scary warrior giant. These warriors were after for the babies. So, the six unknown creatures went to a portal to hide the babies. But before they sent the babies to the portal they whispered a spell. A spell that no one can destroy even the most powerful creature ever lived. For it was combined by the power of the six creatures. After that they were magically disappeared.

            The babies were separated in six different families. For it would be harder for the dark warriors to find them. But there would come a day that they will meet each other at the right time and right place.

            After 15 years.

            In a town of Losboanga lived the six babies who is now a teenagers. Living with them is their foster parents. Also they are living a normal life like a normal human being would have.

            The first one is Nerissa Afif, a happy-go-lucky-lady. Who thinks life is just a game. She never takes it seriously. She’s been living with her arab father and amercian mother.

            “Nerissa, wake up you’ll be late. It’s your first day of being a senior” Mrs. Afiif said while opening the window of Nerissa’s room.

            “Ahhh..Mom, it’s just 6:30 in the morning” Nerissas reason while yawning.

            ‘Yes. And your class starts at 7:00, so get up young lady” Mrs. Afif answered nerissas reasoning.

            “Fine”.  Nerissa’s answered. She went to the bathroom while her Mom went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

            The second one is Christina Littrell, a gothic lady who really loves to dress in black and never did use other color unless her Mom told her so. Christina is an American-mexican blood.

            Her Mom shouted from the kitchen, “Christina would you go down already. You’ll be late”

            “Ok ok. I’m going. Jeez, relax Mom” Christina as she walks downstairs.

            “Dios miyo, Christina Littrell, what are you wearing? A shocked and angry questioned by Mrs. Littrell

            “Mom, this my style, this is my way to express my feelings” An explanation from Christina

            “Hon, just give it a break, ok? She’s a teenager, let her have fun”. Mr. Littrell said and winks at Christina

            “Fine. The two of you, sit down and eat your breakfast” A give up statement from Mrs. Littrell

            The third one is Jade Pallas a rebellious and rule breaker lady. She’s been like this when her parents divorced when she was six. She grew up with no one. Her mother is busy working day and night. And never have a time for her.

            Jade went to the kitchen with a big smile painted on her face. She greeted her mother who is busy preparing the breakfast “Good morning Mom. So, you will drop me off to school? You know it’s my first day of being a senior.

            “Oh, there you are sweetie, didn’t notice you coming. I can’t drop you off to school I have a big meeting with my boss. Breakfast is ready, so eat up.” Bye. Love you. By the way, nice outfit” dazing said by Ms. Pallas and walks towards to her car.