Chapter 1

Sharp icy blue eyes peered from under a bed. Faint breathing sounded above. Snowshadow slipped out from under the wood-frames and into the open. He felt the soft feeling of a two-let pelt thing on the floor. He hopped up on the window-sill and looked out into the two-leg place. He sighed sadly as he saw the forest.
        Snowshadow iched his neck, a soft jingling sound went off as he did. He barred his teeth into the collor and tried tearing it off. The blue color stayed on. Snowshadow stared up as a drowy Two-leg got out of the bed. He hid under the table, hopping she didnt see him.
        The two-leg kit clammered out of bed and went to the table. Snowshadow shrunk back in fear as she reached under the desk and grabbed him. She said something that he couldnt understand and put him on the bed. The kit left. 
        Snowshadow jumped onto the window again and slipped outside. He quickly jumped onto a brick wall and ran across, ignoring the yapping of the dog next--door. He lept onto the ground and ran. He seemed dazed as the streets of Two-leg place seemed to be bigger than what he always saw from the window.
        He ran down an empty allyway and jumped ontop of a weird green object with a black top. Snowshadow sighed and looked up. A brick wall seemed to be a bit low, low enoughhe could jump and get a veiw of where he was.
        Snowshadow hopped onto the wall and stared around him, I've gone the wrong way! He gasped, seeing that the forest was behind him. Snowshadow was about to hop down when someone called him, "Minty!"
        He spun around, "Don't call me that! My name's not Minty!!" he growled.
        A tabby she-cat slipped out from behind a curve, "Sorry, Why so far from your twolegs?" 
        "I'm leaving Yoshi." Snowshadow meowed to her. Yoshi gave a little gasp.
        "Why! Its so nice here.." Yoshi began but stopped at the flick of Snowshadow's tail.
        He stood up and hopped off the wall, "I belong in the forest. I would still be here if that two-leg didnt get me."
        The pretty tabby's eyes seemed to flash with sadness. Yoshi silently mewed, "Ok.."
        Snowshadow nodded then started walking off. It wasn't until a few heartbeats later he heard the sound of Yoshi's pawsteps.
        "Don't go.." she whispered.
        "I have to, Yoshi. My clan needs me." Snowshadow responded.
        "Then I'm coming with you!" Yoshi declared stalking beside Snowshadow.
        He rolled his eyes, "You sure, you have to eat birds and mice."
        The tabby winced as he said that but responded, "I'll manage.."