Chapter 3

The next day.

After waking up, you did your usual routine. As you ate breakfast, Levi joined, sitting across from you. You offered him some belgian waffles but he kindlya refused, sticking with his good old tea. You two barely chatted last night. The table talk was mostly Kenny bragging about his achievements and catching up.

"So business major hm?"

Levi seemed to be extremely private about his life and had barely any interest in yours either. Still, you found it odd why a grown man would casually stay in for a few days here in your mansion for so called 'business'.

"Yeah. You're right." The waffles you were munching on never got old but it was never any better than how your dad used to make them. Nothing beats the best. Not many would probably prefer old-style homemade waffles than a professional chef's gourmet waffles right? 

The rest of the breakfast with good old Levi was nothing but tea sipping and munching though you preferred it that way. Not that you didn't like him but he was not a very talkative one and neither were you.

You then brushed your teeth. Got dressed. Did your hair. Got dropped off to uni. Everyday was a loop.

Today, you were quiet impressed with yourself. It was one of those days you'd managed to pick out a somehow cute outfit from your overflowing closet. A knitted green and navy blue striped Ralph Lauren crewneck, a mini black skirt and you put on some sheer tights along with a pair of converses.

You headed to your locker to grab all the books you needed for your first class: lectures. On the top shelf of your locker, sat a pill bottle. You figured you hadn't taken some Xanax in ages. Maybe these will help calm your nerves for a while. Willingly, you took 2x the amount of your usual dosage. It'll work that way.

As soon as you were about to shut it, you froze, feeling a pair of large hands slither your sides from behind. Your hips to be specific. The hands slid now where your ass was. "Hitch stop playing now-"

Somehow the figure was higher and bigger. Definitely not Hitch. It was no other than, the infamous womanizer. Reiner Braun. You looked around and noticed he wasn't alone. They stood side to side, blocking any possible way to escape. You felt exposed from the three scanning your whole.

"I'll be your first time Y/N." the blonde giant whispered to your ear. You felt the heat of his breath tickling your ear.

First time?

"Count me in, she bad as hell."

His body touched yours as he leaned closer. You felt his hard bulge press against your back. At this point, your legs were shaking. You clasped your books. What do I do? What the hell is going on? Where's Hitch?

"What the fuck are you on about?" you played cool, anxiously attempting to take a step to the left but you were held back by Reiner's arm blocking your way. Little by little, his rough palm made its entrance in your skirt. As difficult as it was to think straight, you wondered what people in movies did in a time like this.

"Pretty slutty of you to wear a skirt like this today huh?" catcalls were being thrown around by the three boys, you couldn't properly process what was going on at this point. "I mean we could pass you around hey? Is that want you want you virgin slut?"

You shut your eyes and stroke your head high from behind, slamming your vertex onto his under jaw, in result of a headbutt. This had caused the man to step back and grunt harshly. Reiner's sidemen hurriedly reassured him by patting his back. Your hand instantly flew to your mouth as you silently giggled, hoping you broke his jaw. "Go fuck yourself then, !"

"Would rather do so!" you snapped continuing to walk across the halls. You found a few bystanders who had watched what just happened. What surprised you even more was spotting a familiar one you wouldn't expect to be there. Hitch stood from a distance laughing along with her group of friends.

Mikasa, Hitch and Historia. The three were cracking up from afar. Hitch had her phone up, recording. She tapped the screen to stop when she noticed you approaching. All eyes were on you while they whispered shit to each other. Even Mikasa?

"You were asking for it." you heard Historia demand, crossing her arms. Her height's questionable beyond her attitude.

"Didn't you want your silly little virginity taken?" Hitch pouted, yelling out loud for everyone around to hear. A part of you knew she would do something like this, but why did you feel betrayed? You enjoyed her company. Felt comfortable around her. You had nothing else to say. "Shouldn't you be thanking us?"

More like you didn't know what to say, and what else to do, causing you to head out of the building.

•••

The rain was hefty and your legs shivered from the cold. Your mind was hollow and you let your body was move on its own. You can't call Erwin right now to pick you up and head back home. Kenny and your mother would be there. Them finding out you're skipping a day will just make things worse. Especially if a visitor's around.

The weather was dreadfully gloomy for 10 in the morning. Looking up the sky, there seemed to be a thunderstorm approaching. You walked ten minutes to where you believed the nearest bus stop was. Where were you going? Heaven knows. Anywhere will do for now.

You sat on the empty sheltered bench. Your bag was drenched and so were you. Your phone was on 15% as your vision started fading.

Your pupils soon found their way upwards facing the ceiling. Your head leaned behind the glass window.

The last thing you remembered was the feeling of your heavy lids shutting.