Prologue

The never ending indigo sky filled the iridescent coalescing light from the sun's ray serenading the chiming wind weaving in with my luminous blonde locks of hair. Everything laid still, not daring to move out of it's crevices conjoined to the spot. Only pitter patters of footsteps could be heard on the pavement of the sidewalk, everyone trapezing in a hurry attending to their daily needs. One pair of familiar footsteps scathing against the concrete ground, hastening their pace slowly taking in their peripheral vision of the breathtaking view. Stopping my movements I looked at the overview of Cheonggye Stream.

Cheonggyecheon flows east to west in the heart of Seoul, starting from the Cheonggyecheon Plaza, equipped with market stands for food and craft vendors. seeping outlets of colors cascading within the barrier landscape of the sky. Immediately, engraved at the spot taken by the beautiful sight, I pulled out my Canon EOS R5 from my shoulder strap bag clutched at my side. Grasping the camera gently in my firm grip, I turned on the camera the light emitting from it starting to dim around me. Holding the camera to the enclosing landscape, vibrant view of it.

The park is brimming with people, making the space an attractive safe haven. Capturing the Spring Tower and the Candlelight Fountain, I did a research before i came here in South Korea that Spring is a sculpture by Swedish pop artist, Claes Oldenburg and serves as a striking backdrop for the wide variety of cultural events held at the plaza. While The Candlelight Fountain is a two-layered waterfall that flows into the stream, I once saw it in one of the IG post of my friends,  candlelight fountain its stunning at night with it's multi-coloredilluminations.

The rays of the igniting warmth faltered it's way in for the perfect periscope of the phosphoresce light making the images I started to capture even more grand. Zooming in on the lens of the camera, a snap was heard taking an infinity of pictures to find the perfect one.

Skimming ross the screen the light emitted from it adjusting to the day's brightness, small light finger tips taps could be heard. Many pictures I took had either been blurred or swiveled due to the palpitating wind's breeze.  Still scrolling, my eyes lit up finding the right picture that had looked like a professional had taken them carefully seeping in the majestic scenery that had been laid out in front of them. The stunning view of the spot , holding something so bright.

“A picture is worth a thousand words”

Seeing something is better for learning than having it described

A small smile began making it's way on my lips, reflecting on the marvelous picture that I had just taken a few minutes ago. Deciding it was time to go, I put my camera away in my bag clutched to my side, and began strolling on the side walk path way. 

On my way to my first day of classes at Kim Institute , I got up earlier than expected to go for a walk, I chose to walk rather than ride in the car that my mother gives cuz I still have an hour before my first period starts, and the university is only a 10-minute walk from the apartment complex where I've been staying.

Kim University is South Korea's most prestigious school, and I've heard that many of Asia's elites and wealthiest students attend the same school of mine, so yeah , I am a scholar , Despite the fact that we are still able to afford it, i want to be independent and live my life in my own way without depending on my mom's own hardwork. That's why, when I got the email saying I'd been accepted to everyone's dream school, I was ecstatic. well bro, I'm a smartass, straight A's , I'm pretty good in any sport, and not to brag but I'm a highly talented person who consistently wins at quiz bees, tournaments, and contests. , And im the hottest okay?  *wink wink*  'yeah i really love mahself ' I can also learn and memorize things simply by seeing or reading them twice I guess it's because of my Intellectual memory that i've inherited from my Father,I recall hearing about it once from Mom with Aunt when I was younger.

My Mother is a chef, and we started small restaurant a few years ago that is now being recognized by many, and a lot of big companies, hotels, and malls have begun to hire my mother, and her restaurant has begun to expand and grow like wildfire, And she now has a lot of branches around and everything is running smoothly, And I have never been so happy and proud of her , She told me to take care of myself here and told mom as well. even though we just video called each other minutes ago, I already miss her. As for my Father, I've never met him. I tried to ask my mother about him, but she just dismissed the topic. I can see that she's not comfortable talking about him, so I stopped asking her and just waited for mom to tell me.

By the way, my name is Pranpiya Manoban, but you can call me Lisa or baby kidding , I'm 19, and I have two bestfriends Kunpimook Bhuwakul, or Bambam for short, and my chipmunk, or Chaeyoung Park, who loves to eat
I'm not sure how she manages that knowing she eats like its her last day on earth but still maintain a Victoria's Secret model body!, but yeah , back to the topic, we parted ways when they moved to Korea, but I understand them, and we're still keep in touch despite the distance between us.

I heard from Bam that they're both studying at my new school right now, and I'm so excited. I'm already thinking about how they'll react, and I really want to surprise these two dorks, which is the reason why I didn't tell them that I'm going to study at the same school as them.

As I make my way towards my destination, my eyes catch a glimpse of a massive black and gold metal gate that appears completely automated and advanced. The outer surface of the gate is made of an ancient-looking yet modern gold metal, and the entrance is surrounded by towering buildings that rise up to 20 feet above the gate. The entire structure is a stunning example of European-style architecture that takes my breath away.

As I enter the gate, I see a group of students walking, and I can't help but feel excited and nervous about what lies ahead. I know that this journey will be an adventure, and I can't wait to explore all that this place has to offer. I feel hopeful that my experience here will be everything I've dreamed of and more. I'm ready to take on whatever challenges come my way with confidence and determination. I'm excited to see what the future holds, and I'm ready to embrace it with open arms. sign
Hwaiting!!

Im excitedddd