Introduction and Characters

The perfect blue delphinium flowers now ruined with tears, the most beloved woman in all of Palenia was gone.
Sunrise on Sundays, Delphi's least favorite time. It was when everyone in the kingdom would go to the church and mourn, except for Delphi. The sound of church bells ringing in her ear drove her mad and as the crowned princess it was a constant reminder that soon just like her mother, she too must rule. The country hadn't heard from their princess in months, the person they loved the most after the Queens passing.
Delphine Briar Corlette of Palenia, daughter of Queen Briar Corlette and King Alistair Corlette, and sister of Camellia Viola Corlette, also known as Delphi has been in line for the throne ever since she was born. Now that the Queen has passed, it is her responsibility to rule the kingdom when she turns 17 in 365 days. As for her older sister Camellia, she has been exempt from the throne by the cause of her being adopted. As the Palenia Constitution states, "His 'r her majesty must has't royal blood to ruleth." As for King Allistair, even though he has King in his title he may not rule as King for the same reason Camillia can't. However he is able to rule in the short period time that Delphi isn't old enough to.

Delphine Briar Corlette ♡Delphi♡ (16 yo)

Delphi♡ (16 yo)

Played by Malina Weissman

"Just because I'm unaware and pretty, and ok maybe a little annoying doesn't mean I can't rule."

Camellia Viola Corlette ♡Cam♡(18 yo)

Cam♡(18 yo)

Played by Nailea Devora

Hmm... let's see, Delphi living on her own in a city she's never been to when she's never even done the dishes... what could possibly go wrong?

Alexander Lagorio♡Alex♡(17 yo)

Alexander Lagorio
Alex♡(17 yo)

Played by Noah Schnapp    

"Let's run away just you and me let's just forget about royalty and my family"

Credits to mikeysvalntyne for helping with the format and making the cover hehe