Chapter 3

"Ok so first let's get you in your cow girl outfit." Camellia says as she pulls out a sparkly cow girl outfit and a fluffy pink cow girl hat out of her purse. "This should work."

"So you just have that on hand?" Delphine questions. Camellia ignores the question and swiftly moves on.

"Do you have any cute cow boy boots," she asks as looking through the room."

"Who the hell has cowboy boots laying around in their room" Camellia is shocked by her sister's remark.

"Me. So I'm going to go get some from my collection. What's your shoe size again?" Camellia said while walking to the door. She closes the door and walks to her room giving Delphine time to think about what she agreed to. Her phone starts ringing, Delphine pick up her phone and low and behold it was a FaceTime from Alexander. Delphine and Alexander had hung out and flirted with eachother for a while but after the sudden death of the Queen, Delphine dempararily stopped talking with him. At a very young age both of their families agreed that they would one day get married.

"Oh my god I look a mess I can't talk to him like this. Ugh but I have to he's just too cute." She thinks out loud. Delphine picks up the phone and points the camera up to the ceiling. "Hey"

"Hi," Alexander responds with his camera  "So um... you still going to my party."

"Yeah," she chuckles out of awkwardness.

"What are you dressing up 'cause I don't know what I should be and I'm the host," he chuckles too while lowering his camera down to make his eyes and eyebrows visible.

"A cow girl. I um actually have it on right now I just have to get some boots."

"Lemme see. Maybe we should match and I'll also go as a cowboy." Delphine lowers the camera and shows off her new  outfit and laughs a bit. "Wow you look so pretty." The door swings open and Camellia walks in and Delphine quickly points her camera back onto the wall.

"I've got your BoOtS," Camellia says singly. "Who's calling you pretty Delphi?" Her high pitched talking was so high probably only dogs could hear her. 

Delphine mutes herself and says sternly, "What the actual hell Cam, that was Alexander and he was asking me if he wanted us to match for the party."

Camellia jumps up and down and her voice gets higher than before. "Well go on tell him yes you should match."

Delpine unmutes herself and asks if Alexander wants to go as a cowboy too. "Yeah let's do it and by the way be ready by 8. K? I'm picking you up.

"Wait what but that's in an hour and Cam can drive me you don't have to." He bit the inside of his cheek and laughed. On that note he ended the call.  Dephine throws her phone across the room and falls on her bed. "Whatever I'll just buy a new one."

"Anyway... let's get you ready we only have an hour." Camellia grabs the hair curler and her makeup kit and gets to work.

The fit:

Delphine takes her cracked phone from the floor and screams, "Oh no I have two texts and a missed call from Alex!"

Alex💞

Hey I'm outside the palace 8:10

Delphi where r u?? 8:20

"YOU IDIOT BECAUSE OF YOU ALEX WILL HATE ME!" She screams at the top of her lungs. Delphine runs around the room putting things in her purse as she clumsily puts on her shoes. She whispers "Shit shit shit shit" as she dials Alexander's number while she runs down stairs. "Hey I'm so sorry I lost track of time and my phone is cracked and I look a mess and I-"

"Its ok Delphs I'm still here just catch up. You were only like 1 second late anyways."

"Kay bye see you soon and thanks." She hangs up. I swear to God one day I'll marry him he's so sweet. Right as Delphine makes it to the palace door King Alistair is there.

"And where do you think your going dressed as a provocative cowgirl?" He raises and eyebrow looking down at your outfit in disgust. "Your a princess not an American for God's sakes."

"For your information I'm going to the  Alexander's party. I gotta to go I'm already late."

"A princess does not say "gotta" for your information she says "got to". And you aren't going anywhere even it is with you possibly fu."

"Well maybe I don't want to be a princess. I have a ride to catch and I don't give a fuck about what you think about my outfit." Delphine opens the door and slams it right in her father's face. She steps into Alexander's car and says hi. 

Alex: I can't wait to marry her

Delphine: I can't wait to kiss him