"Party Gone Wrong"

"Raeona get your ass up girl!" Hellen said. "How the fuck you got in?" I asked. "Oh I climbed threw the window! Learn how to lock y'all windows" Hellen said. "Girl...Shut up." I said with an attitude while yarning and rubbing my eyes. "Damn bitch... You're so cranky!" Hellen said. "So...what the move for this weekend?" Hellen asked me. "Uh... Jay supposed to be having a party , I heard everyone os going to be there! We gotta go." I said. "Im going ... But get up before we be late for school." Hellen said. "Okay , nigga damn." I said while getting up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and wash my face. "Hellen, get my bred 11s out the closest and a black and red shirt!" I said. "Bitch , what the fuck is bred 11s ?!" Hellen said. "I forgot you don't know shit about shoes."I said while laughing. "Shut up!" Hellen said. "Girl , the black and red Jordan's that look like the Christmas Jays." I said. "Oh. I see them." Hellen said. "Mane it's 6:00 o'clock , we need to be on the bus stop by 6:15!" Hellen said. "Dude all I gotta do is do clean my shoes!" I said.

They made it to the bus stop exactly at 6:15 , at least 6 minutes later the bus pulled up.
"Hey Raeona!" Everyone said with excitement. "Hey y'all!" I said as she sat down.
"Raeona , you going to Jay's party?" Darrion said. "Yeah me and Hellen and a couple of girls going" I said. "Oh cool , I'm planning on going with ray and Chris." Darrion said . Before you know it we all pull up to west high school . The only reason I'm coming to this school is because my parents moved in a 6 bed house and a 3 bath . I walk in and all eyes on me . I see Lantone at his locker , he is so fine . I walked past him and say "dam he smells good , I've been having a crush on him for so long . Its like he doesn't see me around school or something , i never really talked to him because i know my ass gone say something stupid and he gone think I'm crazy . I wanted to ask him if he was going to jay's party , maybe I'll ask him at lunch or 3rd block .

Blah blah blah blah . . .

So its lunch and i hear everybody talking about jay's party this weekend . . I know its going to be turnt . I see Lantone and he smiling all in my face , he was walking towards me , i hurried and tried to fix my hair and put some lipstick on . He tapped on my shoulder and asked to sit with me .

** me and Lantone conversation **

Lantone : wussup , can i sit with you ?
Me : sure , *blushing*
Lantone: I've been seeing you around school lately .
Me : really ? I didn't think you recognized me .
Lantone : your pretty smile and your perfect body , why wouldn't i recognize you ?
*** flirting ***
Me : awwwe thanks , you're so sweet.
Lantone : maybe we should hang out more , ill text you after school .
Me : yeah that'll be cool , **gives him my number *

** end of conversation **
Its the end of the day and i drive home from school . Im walking to my car and i see kayla she normally have a ride after school , she looked mad . I walked over there and we started talking

** me and kayla conversation **
Kayla : Wussup
Me : hey girl why you standing out here ?
Kayla : mane , my mama talking about she can't come pick me up cause she on a date.
Me : you want a ride home ?
Kayla : yeah if its cool with you !
Me : its cool , come on
Kayla : thanks girl ,

** end of me and Kayla's conversation**

So we walk to my car and starting heading to kayla's house. Kayla been having family problems since six grade. Her mom really didn't give her attention and showed her love every since her little brother died from cancer. Her mom was sad for months. Kayla never really had a father figure in her life. So its only her and her mom. But anyways . . I pull up to kayla's house and the policemen were there . What the hell they doing here , kayla said , she gets out and they are talking , i was ready to go home so i yelled out the window and said ," I'll talk to you tomorrow ".