01: the beginning.

when you get married, the last thing you say is 'till death do us part', too bad her husband took the death bit a little too literal by murdering strangers.

clutching the polaroid in her hand, she hastened her pace as she noisily opened the doors to the police station, resulting in every head turning to her.

her breath coming out in heavy puffs as she struggled to get her words out, the cool air blowing behind her making the bottom of her dress sway.

"please, i.." her breath coming out in pants as she struggled to get the words out, "i need your help, please!" a male police officer came to assistance, "my husband, he's been murdering women, he's the killer"

adeeva watched the police officer next to her speak out, "slow down, m'aam, you're not making any sense" he gestured with his hands to slow down but adeeva clutched the polaroid tighter.

another police officer made his way towards the one next to her, bending his head slightly to whisper in his ear. "my apologises, m'aam. please come this way as we sort you out."

she nodded frantically as she followed the police officer to a room as she was told to wait in. after what felt like hours, the door opened to reveal the police officer and her husband.

"no, no, no, please you need to get me away from him" she frantically yelled out, her body stepping backwards.

she watched her husband let out a sigh, "i am so sorry, officer. my wife has not been feeling well these days, i'm afraid it's her medication affecting her mind."

shaking her head frantically, she spoke in mere disbelief, "he's lying. i don't take any medication."

"you see. she does not know what she is talking about." she watched her husband talk to the officer then to her. "sweetheart, it's me. your husband. let's go home." he held out a hand which she didn't take and he stepped forward taking his coat off and placing it on his wife.

the mere touch of him made her shudder as she tried to back away from him but he wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her tight as he guided her out of the station to the car.

she watched as he put her into the seat of the car and bent down to fasten her seatbelt. hearing the click of the seatbelt, she watched him as he raised his face up to hers, the space between them inches apart as he brushed his finger on her face, moving the stray lock of hair. he moved closer and closer until she could feel his breath on her ear.

"tonight i am going to punish you. i am going to make you beg and i am going to make you scream" the expression on his face was of a silent rage as the spot between her legs felt tighter and tighter.

even when he was threatening, he was hot.

she swallowed the lump in her throat as she watched him close the door and get in the car, driving them away to home.

____

upon arriving home, she noticed that the rug that was previously on the floor was gone and the blood staining the wood flooring was gone as well. at the back of her mind, she wondered how many times he cleaned up in the aftermath of a killing.

her husbands arm still wrapped around her waist as he guided her to the sofa, she watched him take his coat off and hang it on the back of the chair.

rolling his sleeves up whilst holding his gaze to her, she watched as he sat on the coffee table opposite the sofa she was sat on.

"take off your clothes" he demanded. she gave a bewildered look as she replied "what!"

her eyes watched as her husbands face darkened, his blue eyes giving a sinister look as he locked his gaze onto hers. "i need to know if you have a wire on you"

adeeva let out a sigh as she aggressively grabbed the bottom of her dress and took it off, and proceeded to toss it to her husband.

"there, look no wire" she gestured to her half naked body as she watched her husband take his gaze over her body, the intensity burning holes into her skin.

"take off your bra and panties" his voice dropped an octave as he let out a whisper, his eyes locked onto hers.

she unclipped her bra and tossed it to him, the sweat coiling down the middle of her breast as she felt her nipples go hard. she hooked her fingers to the sides of her panties and brought it down over her legs and flung it at him as she watched him catch it in one hand, the panties curled in his large hand as he bought it to his face and took a deep sniff.

"it's wet" his voice was gruff and he struggled to get the words out as she noticed the bulge in his pants.

letting out a smile as she opened her bare legs, exposing her wetness to him. she watched him take a deep breath as he adjusted himself on the coffee table.

"happy now?" adeeva gestured to her naked body. she watched as his face darkened with desire as he spoke, "i'm never happy"

and with that she observed as he stood up, took his belt off then his pants, then the rest of his clothes. her eyes raking down to his bare body as she took in every muscle, every definition of his body.

she watched him kneel down and dip his head in between her legs as he took her whole. relished in her. made her moan. her body arching back as she let out a whimper. her hand goes to his hair, gripping it tight as she came close to an orgasm. just as she was going to come, she felt him pull away as he laid her onto the sofa, her legs wide open revealing her swollen pussy.

she felt his fingers trail the insides of her thigh, as he placed hot, wet kisses alongside them as the feeling between her legs went sharper and sharper.

she watched him kiss every part of her. her neck, her stomach. her mouth. she watched him suck her nipple with pleasure coursing throughout her body.

"are you going to be a good girl and scream today" he whispered lowly as he gave her a kiss. she nodded her head.

"i'm going to have you say it" he lightly nipped at her neck, kissing it slowly as she felt her nipples go hard at the contact of his skin.

"please sir, i'll be a good girl" she whispered into his ear causing him to reply back, "good girl"

she watched him as he locked his lips to hers as they both passionately kissed, the heat between her legs rising and rising.

she watched him sit upright as he entered inside of her, as dug her nails into the skin of his back. he thrusted. she moaned.

"that's a good girl" another thrust. another moan.

"please professor, faster" he thrusted in deeper and faster making the sofa rock back and forth as their bodies touched each other. the heat between them rising and rising and rising. just when she was going to come, he bent down to her and whispered in her ear, "i did kill those women, i fucked them, i strangled them and then i gutted them like a fish"

______

hey! this is a new story i am writing! thanks for everyone who checked my story out. just a disclaimer i am not an expert at writing smut

1) disclaimer that adeeva is a south asian woman

2) adeeva has a praise kink as seen in this chapter

3) the husband has a sir/professor kink

4) this is a style of prose - written language or spoken in its ordinary form without any structure

like & comments are appreciated :)