Spellbound

"I don't know, I really don't trust Skylor," I said to Lloyd.

"She hasn't given us a reason not to, I mean. She gave us the note from Cole and doesn't have that tattoo, even helped Lloyd win" Kai cuts in.

"Is it just a girl vibe then? Because I don't trust her either," Katelyn said.

"We should be more cautious about Shadow, he's the one who won't show us if he has the tattoo," Lloyd said.

"What are you looking at, Zippy?" Jay said to Griffin, who was looking at us.

"The next one out of the Tournament," Griffin said.

"Uh, heh." 

"I could just, you know, 'accidentally' us my powers and throw you out the blimp," Katelyn said.

"Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?" Kai asked.

"I hope this next fight is between you and me because I'm gonna put you on your back," Shade says as Mr. Pale whistles.

"Do you mind?" Skylor asked him.

"Tensions are high," Garmadon said.

"Yeah, not as high as we are now. Can hardly see the island from up here," Lloyd said. 

"I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?" Neuro then walks into the control room, but no one's piloting.

"Well, that isn't concernin at all," Katelyn said.

"How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello, final nine. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different," Chen said as the screen then showed Nya.

"Nya," Kai said.

"You know her?" Skylor asks.

"It's my sister." 

"We have an uninvited guest on the island," Chen explained.

"And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen," Kai said.

"Find her, and you will automatically move on."

"The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers." 

"...to the final round!"

"He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance," Jay said.

"Not without us," I said.

"We have to find her before anyone else does," Lloyd said.

"In ten seconds, the bottom will drop" we all gasp. "But to show you, I'm not a bad man, I've given you seven parachutes." Everyone but Katelyn and Garmadon rush to grab a parachute.

"As Katelyn can use her powers to float down, I didn't need to put eight in...Sensei Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes it ten. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodaloo," Chen said.

"That guy's love for trapdoors is seriously getting on my nerves!" Lloyd said, then we fell.

"Says the one that wanted booby traps everywhere!" I shout at him.

"Lloyd, Y/n, use your energy dragon!" Jay yelled.

"I can't! I can't get it to work!"  Lloyd said.

"I can't either!" 

"Get your own chute, lead foot," Griffin shouts at Jay. 

"Jay, catch!" Katelyn used her powers to throw a parachute at him as she carefully floated down.