New

*Click*
*Click*
*Click*
"We are all done for today so start getting ready to head home" said the photographer. I was getting ready to go home until I got a call from Aika (Shoyo's mom). I knew why she was calling I was scared to pick up the phone but I knew that if I didn't she would kick me out. I picked up the phone and answer it I put it on my right ear "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" she yelled "what did I do" I asked acting like I didn't know why she was mad " DON'T PLAY STUPID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID COME HOME IMMEDIATELY" that's all she said before she hung up.

I got ready and started to head home. I was nervous to be face to face with her because last time she was this mad she wouldn't talk to me for three whole months. I was almost there I was thinking about some excuses to use but I knew that even if it sounded believable she wouldn't buy it.

When I finally got their I could feel my heart racing it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I open the Front door and there she was standing there waiting for me. "Hello mother you look lovely today" I said trying not to sound nervous She looked me up and down and yell "OFFICE NOW" as she walked away. I slowly made my away their.

I hated go to her office it's cold and scary. I only been in their a few times it was always something having to do with how I was doing a awful job in molding. I could never say anything to her especially because she was named number one top mold. The only difference this time is that it wasn't about molding.

I open the door to her office and close it. I walked to the chair and sat down. She then spoke in a deep dark tone "Shoyo what made you think that it was okay for your to apply to a school without my permission especially to one that is not a private school, do you know how people are going to think about me once people find out my son is going to Karasuno" I look into her eyes and told her "I want to go to Karasuno I want to go to the school that the tiny giant went to" I could see that got her angry "THAT IS ALL NONSENSE I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT" she yelled. I then got up and headed to the door " whether you like it or not I am going to Karasuno" I walked out of the office.

One month passed

*Beeb*
*Beeb*
*beeb*
I quickly turned off my alarm and I ran out of bed and got change quickly then got in the elevator and went straight to the kitchen and sat down as the chef put my breakfast down in front of me. "Here is your 4 layer stack pancakes with blueberries and strawberries with whip cream and chocolate drizzle with Fresh squeezed orange juice please enjoy and let me know if you want anything else Master Shoyo" Shoyo nodded and began eating.

As soon as Shoyo was done eating Natsu and Aika (Hinata's mom) walked in the kitchen "good morning mother And Natsu I was just about to go to school" Aika look at shoyo and walked away without say anything and so did Natsu. Hinata got his bag and put his shoes on then ran out of the house to his car. He then started the car and drove to school.

Once He got to school he notice lots of people staring at him but it was normal for him after all he was the son of Aika the famous well-known model. He soon parked his car somewhere nearby and got out before he could walk through the school gates some girls made a circle around him and then they started to talk to him and ask him questions hinata didn't know what to do. "OMG YOUR HINATA THE SON OF AIKA" one girl said yelling in his face "hahaha yup I am would you be a deer and move I have to get to class" he said they looked sad but they move out of his way.