Chapter 3

'buzz buzz buzz'

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating against my night stand. I felt along the edge for it with out opening my eyes.

"hello?" I said in my pissed, tired, morning voice.

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!!!" screamed my best friend Lola.

With out a second thought I hung up the phone, she knows not to wake me early. It was about three seconds later when she called again. I answered only because I know that she will just keep calling.

"what do you want from me this early?!"

"ok to start off its 2:00pm and second I have two coffees and I'm out side your window."

"your such a pedo."

" I know now open the window."

I opened the window and let her in, it was very tempting to take the coffee and lock her out but I'm not that mean.

" so how's this new job going?"

"good but I have to get up at 5am so that's why I'm sleeping till 2."

"ah but you would sleep this late anyway and I can't have a zombie for a best friend."

"so you feel the need to wake me?

"i brought coffee calm down, anyway anyone famous come in the studio?"

"doesn't matter I can't meet them anyway."

"that sucks, hey can I..."

"use my lap top, yea it's on the desk.'

"thanks, love you."

The thing about Lola is thy she's always getting her lap top taken off her or she's used up all her Internet, so she's constantly using my unlimited Internet. It can be a real pain in the ass the way shes always using my laptop but hey what are best friends for?

"No way! Sarah is in Thailand! IM SO JEALOUS!!"

Lola also likes to travel and never gets to.

'knock knock knock'

I got up and opened my bedroom door to see my dad.

"Hi Lola, Tabby I need you to sort through some stuff for Monday, can you do that?"

"do I have to?"

"yes and Lola can help."

With that my dad left us with a stack of paper work the size of mt. Everest.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Ok so I know it's late and short but it's 2am so I thought I would upload before bed. I will try and upload again tomorrow. Fan, vote, and comment!

Love yall

-xox Julianne