Chapter 1 -A Little Discovery-

You wake up next to ai, "h-h-uh!?" You ask, then ai says "oh silly yn.. you were drunk and passed out on me. Now come on,lets eat" you start blushing and start freaking out "HUH?! DID I... UH.. K-K-KI-ISS YOU?!" Ai starts blushing and says "n-NO?! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM.." after that you apologize and you guys go to eat breakfast, then ai reminds you to go get some wonder eggs,then after that ai asks "uh.. yn.. sorry for asking,but who are you trying to save?" You start tearing up a little then say "oh..well iam trying to save sombody i used to bully.. l-loo k.. it was in the past I don't bully anymore i promise! I bullied her a lot.. and she committed suicide..let me show yo u a picture.." ai feels bad and knows you have changed,now yn pulls out their phone and shows ai the person.. then ai says with a smile "at least you can save her now! So don't worry" yn starts to giggle and gives ai a hug,then yn says with a smile "oh also her name is misa" then you and ai see rika,then rika comes up to ai and says "aiiii! Hey good friend! So uh.. i forgot my wallet.. can you give me som-" then before she finishes ai says "no." Then rika says "fineeee wait.. Yn!! Buddy! I missed you! Can you give me some moneyyyy" then you giggle and say "finee BUT only this time!" Then ai says "yn.. you shouldn't shes doing to on purpose.." then yn says "i know,its alright" ai starts to get jelouse and says "well... i forgot my wallet too.." then yn says "oh ai i know you didn't look i love you too.." then yn gives ai a kiss,rika starts rambling and says with a grin "oh stop it love birds" then you guys buy eggs and go home,yn cheaks the time and says "oh wow,its 12 alredy! Come on ai, lets go to bed" ai says "ughh its too earlyyy" then you say "no. Ai come on lets go sleep." Then yn lays down in ais lap,and before you know it,you fell asleep and since you sleep close together,yn gets pulled in ais dream,then you guys fight,and kill the haters,etc.. and now its morning. Ai gives you a kiss and says "good morning :)"