Chapter 1

I was dead. At least that's how I felt. Like the life had been taken out of me and that nothing remained. My loneliness was so hard to overcome but even harder to understand. I should probably start at the beginning. At the beginning of the end.

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW
" Chad get over here before I start to get angry" I yelled loudly over the cafeteria stamping my foot like a child.
"Oh cause that really scares me" he wandered over voice laced with sarcasm but heavy with humour. I loved Chad in every sense of the word. He was my best friend and I would take a bullet for him. His coppery brown hair danced in the sunlight and bright blue eyes rolled dramatically this way and that.
Don't even" Catelynn muttered under her breath from across the table. I tossed her a piercing glance and then swept my eyes over everyone in the room. My sight lingered on one face. One attractive, beautiful face. Harry Styles. The boy of my dreams and the one who graced me with his presence every morning.
CHAD'S POINT OF VIEW
"Not again" I thought irritated. She was obsessed with the new kid Harry Styles. Not that she was the only one. Everyone was besotted with him and that hair. I tossed my own brassy locks self-consciously, just in case some girls attention wasn't on him. I looked at Brianna affectionately. My glance then wandered over to Harry. Don't even go there Chad.
Oi Chad you dickhead" Catelynn yelled at me crossly.
"What bitch" I mimicked her tone perfectly making the frown deeper and her mood darker. She swaggered her hips as she wandered over to me.
"Sassy aren't we" she chuckled.
*DING* *DING*
"Oh listen, the bell" she laughed loudly and skipped off to grab her bag.
"Whoopee" I muttered, feeling no joy.