Izuku x Bakugo Pt.1

Izuku's POV:

I got home and immediately went to my bedroom to take off my uncomfortable work clothes. When I got my pajamas on I saw my phone light up with a text. When I looked at the text I saw it was from Bakugo. Bakugo and I had been involved in a constant rivalry trough out our youths and school careers. And ten years later our relationship dynamic had changed tremendously he no longer pushed me around. We were actually best friends. When Me and Bakugo started to become friends it was clear to me that he had developed romantic feelings towards me. And the romantic feelings were mutual. All of the sudden I heard a knock on my front door. When I went to open it I saw that it was Bakugo. He pushed the door the rest of the way open He stepped into my doorway and I took his wrist gently and led him into my living room. I asked him why he was here. "Didn't you read my message?", He replied. "No, actually I went to read it and you knocked on my door.", I told him. "You should read it now." I pulled out my cell phone and read the message it read, "Izuku, I think I've fallen in love with you, I'm coming over now to discuss it further." Out of nowhere his large warm hand grips my thigh. He wrapped his muscular arm around me and pulled me in. We started passionately making out. After a few minutes of out he grabbed my hand and pulled me into my bedroom. He forcefully tossed me onto my bed. After I got adjusted on the bed he hopped onto the bed with me. We started making out again. This time Bakugo seemed more aggressive. He quickly flipped me onto me back and told me to stay there and he left the room. When he came back He looked excited. He got back on the bed. He started to kiss my neck. Soon small pecks turned into sucking on my neck. I let out a moan. He then took his clothing off. And assisted me in taking off mine. I got on my hands and knees.