||13.INDRAPRASTHA||

dedicated to Username4577782

Pandavas and their wives had reached the beautiful palace.

There face had filled with excitement. Thinking of their unborn
babies. All their thoughts is different than one another but all hearts are saying one thing not many that is love. All of their state of mind is not same.one thing about Throne and another about hier.

Many of the things and thoughts are changed by months ago. Love and hate both surrounded by everyone. Everything will not remain same in universe.

Nothing is impossible but the effort we put to make impossible to possible will decide our future. Every one can hate us by one single second but everyone to love we need to sacrifice our whole life to understand their feelings.

Making the person to understanding without any effort is difficult for pandavas now.there everyone is their to guide them and to tell what is wrong and right. Now they are grown up they must learn to sort their family issues.

Yudhishitria being as a Jyesth he want to guide them and correct them giving guide to someone is easy job but applying to real life is important. No one can simply accept anyone guidance .

Bheem, Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev being as anuj they must obey the elders decision. But everything we can't depend on elders because their family as started and they must also look after the kingdom and people and children of their kingdom.

Pandav patnis being as wives of pandavas.they have truth and discipline in every work. But they also human who is having heart and the heart is begging for love just nothing but love the 4 words L O,V,E is the one big thing of their life which everyone is fighting for.

All the past will effect the future it can be in anyways.

Now pandavapatnis along with Draupadi seeing the entire new palace which was built for them and there unborn children.

"Wow this palace is beautiful jiji" said vijaya she is amazing wife for Sahadev and here everyone is good but fighting for love. She is very precious sister for devika. Devi loves everyone but she is not that she hate Draupadi but she like Yudhishitria must love the most then any one here is also reason is same "LOVE".

" yes jaya the palace is very beautiful " said devika. Everyone like devika but everyone also surprised why devi is reacting nowadays. Because she is feeling the pain of separation though they were never separated.

"Imagine jiji when our children will born they will roam this full palace shouting one another names and playing with each other and torturing their fathers" said valandhara and Draupadi added " yes jiji and asking their favorite food from us" one second everyone forgot everything and smiled while talking about their children.

"Yes jiji and telling compliant about gurudev while they will learn the vedas and shastras" said renu with smile. Subhadra turned and said " and when they will go to gurukul or kanyakul definitely we will tear up our eyes" said Subhadra.

"And your tears wipe up by our children" said pandavas. All nodded at their words."Being as father is the different feeling said by maharaj dhritarashtra and we are excited to take that feeling" said Nakul.

"Being as father has it's own responsibilities nakul it's not like we defeat enemies in war" said yudhishitria all nodded in agreement.

"And in our family see Jyesth before giving birth already decide their marriage also we not even think about that what a idea" said bheem

"Yep that ideas will first come to girls only na" said valandhara
" I agree" said devika " me too"said Draupadi.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

So how was the chapter readers...,

If you like it

Then please vote and comment 🙏

Bye 👋