Chapter 7

Author's pov*

The next few days until a week, all the brothers took extreme care of Aliza.
They helped her open up and trust them.
She too felt light headed after sharing everything with them.
After a week*
Friday*

Aliza's pov*
Ughhhhhhhh......who is this waking me upppp soooo earrrlllllyyyyyy.....I wannnnnaaaa sllllleeeeepppp moreeeee.....
Gooooshhhhh!!!! Itsss aaa weeekkkeennnd... I screamed at Sebastian.
But he didn't take a crap of it . He is still pulling my blanket . Ugghh!!!

Seb- Princess wakey wakey come on . Get ready . We have to leave. Remember we re going to the amusement park today?!

Me- Fuckkkk !!! I forgooootttttt....
Fineeee m upppp!!!!

I got up did my daily routine. Got dressed and went down. But as always m late .
They re all dressed up and at the breakfast table.
We all have our breakfast.
Then head towards our destination.
I am very exited. This is my first ever outing with all my brothers. It has to be amazing.
We reached there and we sat in all the rides. I screamed like hell. Then we had lunch in a restaurant. It was delicious and plus my favourite.
Later we went to the mall. Coz my brothers insisted I do some shopping. And trust me they bought me everything I put my eyes on.
Finally at night we went to Mcdonalds as its my all time fav and I wanted to have something light.

We then went home and my brothers tucked me in bed . I kept thinking about my days with them.
I thought they might think of as a psyco but they trusted me and gave me courage to open up.  Now I finally feel I have someone who loves me and cares for me . Someone I can depend upon .
And with this I fell asleeppppp..!!!!