Love Story

It was a dark night and my dad was stressed out because of me. He hated the fact that I was gay, the day I told him he went on a rampage and left the house and didnt come back for a whole week.

"I am fucking tired of you. Your such a fucking faggot, sometimes i wish you where dead" my dad said swinging a bat at me.

" I dont know what the problem was, why cant I be myself" I said, while blood cam dripping down my mouth because of the strike of the bat.

" oh yea!!! well thats the reason your mom decided to take her own life. She rader be dead than have a son be a fucking little faggot" Tears were now flowing down his cheeks

I left running to my room still bleeding and now with tears running down my face. My mom had taken her life the day after I came out of the closet.

******NEXT DAY*******

I had finnaly gotten ready for school. When I went down stairs I noticed my dad had passed out, I tried to sneak out with out getting noticed. I wasnt ready to get another beating.

When I got to school all my friends noticed I was brused. When I told them my dad had beaten me for the 10th time this week they all went up to me and gave me a hug. Even the guys gave me a hug and they are usually scared of me because they think just because im gay it means I like every thing that has a dick. (well it dont)

"Were so sorry man" my friend Erick told me with a sad voice

"We shouldnt have preasured you to tell you dad that your gay"Erick

"Its ok, you guys were proably just doing it for the best" I said with a sarcastic voice

As I entered my first class I saw a new kid. He was so cute. As I sat down the teacher was taking his info down when all of a sudden Mr.kallenbach told him to sit right next too me,As he sat down i could stop starring at him. 

"Hey, my name is Michel" he said with a huge smile on his face. 

"um... .H-h-hi, im Kevin, nice to meet you" I said  blushing 

"NIce to meet you too" still smiling. "I love your gucci bag its soo cute" 

"Thanks I my friend gave it to me as a birthday present. I like your Jordans their are so adore." I said pointing at them.

 "Thanks,  hey i have a question but i think you might take it offencive" i said half smiling.

"Nah i wont take it offencive, dont worry" I said

"ok, Are you gay?" he said with a confused face

"yea ofcourse, couldnt you tell" i said smiling

 "omg thank god, i thought i would be the only one" he said with a reliefed face. 

"you are" i said screaming

"yea, is that good??" he said confused and smiling 

 *****Authors Note*****

Hey if you read it sorry for cutting you off im in class.

Hope you guys like it. :D