Chap 1

Day after day she sits in the library writing and day after day I, Sarah White watch.

The way her hazel brown hair lays against her perfectly shape shoulder is pure perfection. Her golden skin illuminated in the light. The blue in her eyes put any spring or ocean to shame. A breeze gently pushed her oversized t shirt up and offered a peak of perfectly tone skin. Only a name like, London Fowler would suit this beautiful creation.

Officially two years since my crush on began. I recalled the blissful memory. London offered me a smile, showing off her ultra white teeth as my hand placed the money in her hand in return for my mocha. "Come again." Was all she said. And I did. Several times actually. After her shift would end, I pretended to read, but in reality I watched her write.

Her hand moved quickly and efficiently. Not wasting anytime to get her thoughts down. If only I could read a few.

I could never work up the courage for an actual conversation. So I sat behind a book shelf and observed.

But soon London would leave and offer a smile to her coworker on her way out. I would continue to read and wait a few minutes before leaving as well.

The weather out was terrible. Wind hit my face at a intense speed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see London holding her eye and blood dripping from her perfect roman shaped nose.