Chapter 1

I have been failing a couple of subjects to get in summer school. It might be risky, but it's totally worth it cause Liam will attend summer school . Anyways some of my friends will be there like Kylie, Bethany and Alex. So I won't be alone or be with people who really fail other than my best friends. I know I know they might not be the best examples but if you gat to know them you'll love them. Since today is a Monday last period is Home Ec. and our final task is to bake the easiest thing ever a cookie and I have to bake it with my partner, my crush, my soul mate and the reason why I tried to fail 8th grade which is Liam Parker. They call him the 'bad boy' for some reason I don't know. Yes, maybe he's been to jail a couple of times but it's just for petty reasons. Besides he's a total lady killer with those sparkling emerald green eyes, his slightly tanned body, and those rock hard abs. How do I know "Cause she stalks him on Facebook and Instagram" "Pff no. Actually yes, yes it's because I stalk him on FB and IG ( Facebook and Instagram). But what kind of person in their right mind won't stalk their crush."
--------------------------------
While we were baking the cookies... "Tara where's the cookies mixture?" He asked in a hard tone. Also he knows my name!!!! "Here" I hand it over to him. "ding ding ding ding ding" no H.E. is over I can't see Liam for a couple of hours. "So how was it with you and Liam?" Bethany asked excitedly. "It was fine I guess" I sighed loudly. "Awww, what's wrong?" Kylie sad looking at me. "it's nothing" I said
"It's not nothing?!" Alex said "You look like a sad homeless puppy." "Oh here's my house. Bye!" Since my mom is a single parent she kinda knows that I like Liam. And I told her that I'll try to fail 8th grade and she's totally okay with it as long as I don't need to repeat 8th grade and I will do well in 9th grade.