Chapter 4

"I got it! To get Liam's attention I have to be either badass or do something that would cause me to go to the principle's office." I smiled naughtily."But are you sure you'd do that?because you seem too innocent." Alex said doubting me. "You can barely kick a trash can over without protesting that it's not a good thing to do. What do you expect to do go to the principle's office and say 'class is over you may go out and do what ever you want' before second period?" Kylie said."You know what that's just crazy, crazy enough to work! Thanks Kylie!" I said with a smirk. It was risky, but it was totally worth giving a shot.
--------------------------------
So the next morning it was the same old routine. And I thought to myself if Alex was right I can barely kick a trash can over. But I thought it over. And realized that if I wanna get Liam's attention I have to do something out of the box. No but I can't break the rules. But it's for Liam. After ten minutes of protesting whether I should do it or not, I realized that Liam was asking me a question. "Hey, hello (he whistles) are you ok?" He asked a bit annoyed. "huh oh what?" I asked like I was stupid. "Can I borrow a pen?" "S-sure , here" I said stuttering then hand it over to him he grabs it and smiles. I tried to hide my red cheeks by looking at my bag.