Picnic date

Cw: food

It was a Sunday night, the sky was filled with clouds and it was raining heavily. The sounds from the water
drops hitting the window annoyed Eijirou so he put on headphones and started playing "OH BO" by Bo Burnham way too loudly. He laid down to listen but got interrupted by a notification. The redhead sat up again and looked at the phone screen, his best friend, Katsuki, had sent him a tiktok. Eijirou opened it.

 Eijirou opened it

Eijirou froze, his face was red and he started to sweat

Eijirou froze, his face was red and he started to sweat. He shook his head, 'calm down! He didn't know what they were gonna say, he's not actually asking you out' just him thinking that caused a pain in his stomach. He didn't know what possessed him to do what he did next, but he replied "sure". When he realized what he did he quickly threw his phone across his room. He then got out of bed, shaking, and picked up his phone. He nervously unlocked it.
______________________________________

<--       Lord explosion murder       :
______________________________________

[ sure ]

[ sure ]

[ WIAF NO DKNT CLICK ]

[ wait rly ]

[ yeah, if you want to ]

[ great ]

[ goodnight ]
______________________________________

   |     Send a message        😃   |       》
______________________________________

Eijirou were jumping up and down out of happiness, this is not what he expected to happen but he's not disappointed. He then stopped when he realized that he never asked when or where, which meant they had to plan it tomorrow in person. 'Dammit.'

Eijirou was waken up by the most annoying alarm in history, he quickly turned it off and got out of bed. After getting ready he put on his shoes and got out of the dorm. He froze when he saw that Katsuki just got out of his dorm as well. 'Shit, I'm not ready to talk to him yet,' he thought, 'maybe I can wait here until he's left.' But Katsuki turned around and they made eye contact. 'Why does nothing go as planned' the red gay took a deep breath and started walking. He always walks to class with that blond fucker, but they always talk on the way there, not awkwardly looking at the ground. After walking for a while he decided to say something.
"Hey, so about last night---" He got interrupted by Denki, Eijirou loved to hang out with them but this was not the time.
"Goodmorning!" Blond fucker II happily said.
"Morning Denki," said Eijirou and Katsuki in sync. The three of them kept walking to class while Denki talked about a weird dream they had last night.

Eijirou tried to speak to Katsuki the entire day but they never got to be alone.

Once school was over Eijirou walked up to Katsuki to talk to him about the date but he grabbed his hand and started dragging him with him. Once they got outside Katsuki slowed down and they kept walking side by side, still holding hands. No one said anything the entire time. Finally they arrived at their destination, it was at a park under a tree. Katsuki let go of Eijirou and started taking things out of a bag that Eijirou didn't even realize he had. Katsuki put down a picnic blanket and started placing food on it. When he was done he sat down and looked at Eijirou, he got the hint and also sat down. None of them knew what to say so they quietly took a lunch box each and started eating.
"God! That's spicy" Eijrou said while holding his hand in front of is mouth.
"Heh, can't take it?" Katsuki said with a grin.
"Shut up Kat" 'Kat' choked.
"Oh sorry, I won't call you that" Eijirou apologized.
"Nono it's fine, you can call me Kat" It wasn't like Katsuki to blush, he really was a different person with Eijirou.
"Then you can call me Ei"

They kept eating and talked about whatever came to their minds. Once they were done Eijirou leaned on Katsuki.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too"

Sorry this isn't the best I didn't really know how to end it but I hope you liked it anyway