Chapter 1

January 2nd 2020
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 📍

As I'm laying in the bed sleep I feel a little hand shake me . Rolling over I see my 5 year old daughter Kamryn "Kam".

Good morning my love I tell her as I sat up . Good morning mommy I'm hungry she says. Ok what do you want to eat. Pancakes and bacon !! She yells.

I go downstairs beginning to make breakfast after I got finish we ate. Let's go get ready I tell kam as she runs to the bathroom. *does our hygiene* (Ian finna get all into that y'all know we get cleaned over here 😝)

Mommy look my teeth growing back kam tells me. I see baby let's FaceTime tete dess.

(Dess is my best friend we been friends every since I met her in the 5th grade since then we been inseparable. She helped with Kamryn when I needed the help and even helped me out when I needed a place to stay but that's another story for another time but let's get back into the story.)

* FaceTiming dess* I see she picks up with the camera all in her face. Dang girl move the camera back I tell her😂. "Hoe shut up" she says laughing.

Anyways I heard a bunch of celebrities supposed to be at the club tn I tell her. " girl yes and yk we gotta look fly" she says sticking her tongue out. "Girl whatever" I tell her. "Where is my bad butt I miss her " dess says.

"I'm right here tete🥰" kam yelled as she grabs the phone leaving out the bathroom. "Well just take my phone" I yelled laughing. "Sorry mommy" she says while giggling.

After her and dess gets done talking I tell dess "I'll see ya tn girl" "alright" she says. "Kam do you wanna go to the store and get snacks for tn while you at mrs Michelle house" (Dess mother). "Yess please" "okay let's go".

 "Yess please" "okay let's go"

Their car^^

Flash forward

"Okay kam when we get in here do not take off running hold my hand at all times" I tell her. "okay she says". As soon as we got in this store this bad ass lil girl took off 😑. "KAMRYN" I yelled "oops" I heard her say on the chips aisle. I ran over there and saw a tall figure by her.

Before he could say anything I said " I'm so sorry tell him sorry kam" "sorry sir" she says with a frown on her face" (don't frown now bad ass) . "It's cool lil mama how about I pay for your snacks" "no its fine thank you though".

He turns around and looks at me and lord he was finee😩. "Nawl it's cool I gotcha". Kam finished getting her snacks and he pays for them. "Kam what you suppose to say" "thank you" she tells him. "No problem lil mama I'll see y'all around" Then he walks out.

"Mommy he was cute" kam whispers as we walk out the door. "Sholl was wasn't he" I tells her as I laugh.

* IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE HIS POV AT THE GAS STATION*

-
-
-
-

Until the next chapter 😝