Chapter 2

"Claudia?!" Sincere says running towards her only friend "Claudia wake up!" She starts panicking and turns her over "No...Claudia.." Claudia was dead. Sincere's only ray of sunshine.. was gone, "who... who could've?!" She cries " she holds her corpse close to her "please..no no", shes out of breathe as if shes about to faint due to the cold weather. she hears footsteps crunching in the snow. Sincere slowly looks up to see a tall figure, she cant see the face because of her blurry vision, before she could say anything she fainted.

She wakes up out of breathe in a dark room she couldn't see a thing, she tries to yell but her mouth is covered with tape. "Ah~ You're finally awake" A tall shadow says "Oh and dont worry about your friend I made sure she made it safely to the hospital so I wouldn't look suspicious" he says in a cocky tone. He turns on the lights and moves closer to Sincere and removes the tape from her mouth. "There you can spea-" He gets cut off by her spitting on him "you little shit" The man says with an annoyed chuckle "let me go!" Sincere yells out. The man shakes his head "You are just like her..". "Iike who?..." Shes says curiously, "Your mother of course" The man says with a weird looking grin. "Ho-How do you know my mother?!". 

"Does the name.. Zain ring a bell to you?".