「 Chapter 1 | Coffee 」

You still stood there at the bridge, it was already autumn. You waited for winter, you looked at the lake water. Sighing and licking your lips as you felt the leaves flow along with the lake, the wind blowing your wind and scarf. You heard kids laughing, you wanted to be along again. Just like a while ago, this morning. You were always the first one at the park, you were always that weird stranger.

You didn't feel hungry because you ate some bang at home, you felt pretty full after that. A ball then suddenly hits your stomach, you hissed, " Aishhh! Babo / Pabo! What do you people want!? " You screamed to see a guy, he was pretty cute but you felt upset.

" Omo, I hitted a yeoppo woman! Ahh, Joesonghamnida. " He said as he bow down, " Ahhh... It's okay. " you said a bit shyly, " Ahh, you don't have to apologize! I'm Park Jimin, " He said as he got the ball and came back to wait for you to shake his hands, you haven't made any skin to skin contact with anyone for a year. A year.

" Ireumi mweoeyo? ( What's your name? ) " He said with a smile, " Ahh, Je ireumeun is ( Last name ) ( First name ), ( Name is *** ) " You said with a smile, as you shook his hand. His hand felt hot, " ahh~ Your hand are so cold! " he said with a cheeky smile, " you should hold my hand to keep it warm all the time. " He said with a smile, you blushed slightly then you let go of his hand.

" Would you like to get coffee with me, ( Your name )-ah? " He said with a smile, you felt shy but you nodded anyway.