Chapter nineteen: respectful

Bella

Edward and I spend the rest of the day cuddling, making out now and then and getting to know each other just a bit better.

We also went outside, meeting the others there. Emmett wanted to fight me so we did, we both ended up gross with mud and leafs but it was incredibly fun.

He did beat me this time, it was purely on strength though. He's incredibly strong but has little to no actual technique.

I'm about to take a shower, grabbing my stuff. "I'm stealing your shirt," I say with a grin on my face looking at Edward who's sitting on the bed. He laughs softly, "no problem go ahead." All I take is underwear and his shirt.

I go into the bathroom attached to the room but leave the door almost wide open to see what he'll do. I turn on the water n start to undress.

I get into the shower and Edward realizes I left the door open,
"Bella?"
"Yes,Edward?"
"You left the door open."
"I know, Edward."

I hear him clear his throat, I laugh slightly "What's wrong?". "Nothing" he answers quickly. "If you're uncomfortable you can always close the door." I tell him having washed the dirt from my hair.

"No no it's fine," he says sounding slightly embarrassed. "Just let me know when you're stepping out."
"Of course ,love" i say knowing he wants to be respectful.

After fully cleaning myself, I let him know I'm getting out. I dry myself and get dressed. Then I walk out smiling at him.

He has his eyes closed, he's just comfortably laying on the bed. I take this chance and just jump onto him, he opens his eyes his hands automatically go to my hips.

"You know this bed is way more comfortable than I expected it to be, never thought I'd wanna lay in a bed before" He says laughing, I smile.

Suddenly Edward looks concerned, "Edward what's wrong?" I ask him, "Alice got a vision of a few our kind passing through, but she can't see if they'll be friendly or not. We'll have to warn the pack at the reservation that there will be visitors." Edward explains while I listen carefully.

I look at the time, it's late. "Will we go tell them tomorrow? It's late right now." I ask.
Edward thinks, " I think we should be fine if we go now, they patrol at night so they'll probably be up." I nod.

"Okay let's go then I'll put on some pants," I say as I try to get up but I'm being held back by Edward's strong hands, I look at him with a questioning look on my face.

"Juts a little bit longer?" He asks not wanting to let go of Bella. I smile and kiss him deeply, putting my hands in his bronze soft perfect hair.  After a bit of time has passed I pull back, "let's go tell the wolves." Edward nods and let's go, watching as I get off the bed and put on some pants and running sneakers.

"I must say, Bella. You're really testing my self control." Edward says with a small chuckle, laughing at himself for admitting this to his love. I smile, " you seem to be extremely strong then." I give a loving kiss on his cheek.

"I admire your mental strength, love." I compliment him, he grabs my hand. "Let's go love" he says with a smile. I nod and we  zoom off to the treaty line.

After a few seconds of standing there waiting, the stench hits our noses. I make a gag movement , causing Edward to grin.

The wolves emerge from the trees. Edward starts to speak, answering Sam's question. "We wanted to warn you, a group of our kind will be crossing the lands in some time." He listens to Sam, "We know they eat humans, we will ask them to leave or hunt out of this area. If they do not do so, and they cross your land. Feel free to take care of them." Edward smiles politely.

I am looking at the massive wolves standing in front of us, the amount of them is the same. I wonder If that'll chance anytime soon. I look at Sam and Edward, they finished talking.

"Oh Bella, Sam thanks you for the gifts you gave them. Jacob was really happy with his." Edward let's me know. I smile "no problem Sam I'm glad u liked it."

"Thanks for your time, we will be leaving now." Edward says, the wolf who's Sam makes a nodding motion and then run off.

We also run off, coming across a herd of deer, grabbing a small snack on the way home.