•7•

2 weeks later

2 weeks later ..

I was laying in the bed with Mir watching some shit she put on called Twilight . It's so many of these I'm getting tired of this bs but she like it so w.e .

Over the past 2 weeks we had been spending hella time together after what happened with that bs ass nigga Osama . Sosa seem to be okay with me & Mir , he know I wouldn't fuck her over .

I honestly really wanted Amir but I still had my own shit goin on with different hoes & she hasn't completely stop dealing with Osama .

We wasn't together so I could do what I wanted , it was always gon be me & Amir tho . The shit we have is Endless ..

"Mir" I said looking up at her trying to see if she was still up . "What Dallas" . "I was just checking to see if you was still up" .

"Cmere" she said pulling my head up from her stomach . "Yes ma ?" , not answering , she grabbed my face & started kissing me .

Kissing her & putting my tongue all in her mouth , I pulled away & went to kissing on her neck then down her stomach , while she slightly moaned .

Coming down to her pussy & moving her panties to the side , I started licking & sucking on her clit while fingering her at the same time .

She started to raise her back up but I pushed her back down & finished doing my thing , until she started shaking . I took my fingers out & put them in her mouth while she sucked on them .

Kissing her , she grabbed my dick & told me she wanted it . I knew this was Amiri's first time so I grabbed her hand & asked her "You sure you want it ?" & she looked me in my eyes & said "Yes". 

Inserting my dick inside her , she started to moan "waittt" & pushed me back so I stopped . "what ?" I said waiting on her to say sum . "It hurt Dallas" , "So do you want me to stop Mir ?". "No" she said so I continued .

Going in & out with deep strokes she moaned loudly but there was nobody here to hear her .

"Turn around & arch your back" I said coming out of her slowly . She did as told .

"What's my name" I said pulling her hair going in & out fast , "Daddy" she whined .

"You gon have my kids ?" I asked grabbing her by her throat causing her head to go back . "Yes Daddy" she moaned . "Mmh I'm finna cum" she said breathing heavy as we came at the same time .

Taking my dick outta her , I got up & turned the shower on . Mir limped to the bathroom with our clothes . We took our shower & went to sleep .

~This chapter was kinda short .. 🥴

~Vote

~Suggestions or ideas ? 🙃

~Excuse any mistakes 🚶🏽‍♀️

~New chapter some point today !