chapter 13

tyzyu pushed her to the ground, and said you bitch you are trying to keep me away from my destination my mission of getting all of taes money and getting all of medias attention but it all vanished when you came in taes life all media was focused on you everyone forget about me even tae so just stay away from tae from now on or I will make it the worst for you saying this she left

Flashback end

Jisoo- fine if you think that I have done anything wrong then just kill me!! Kill me here I don't want a best friend like you! Who can't just trust me I mean what the!!! Can't you just trust me what have I done to get all this to bare all these accusations !!! Huh! She just put her hand in her pocket of jacket and took out the emergency blade and said "take this kim Taehyung kill me and start your new life be happy please kill me I can't bare all this!!

Tae- no I can't do that

Jisoo- why what am I to you you just believed that I tried to keep you away from her you just never trusted me!

Tae- I always loved you you were my best friend I never even thought in my dream that you could do that unlike you, I hate you for what you did kim jisoo I hate you!!

Jisoo- fine, at last I just wanna tell you that be happy with your girlfriend and soon to be wife hope you guys will make a great couple I wish we never met and I hope I never see you again!

Tae- fine, just get lost and never show me your face again! Vsoo is over!

Jisoo- yes vsoo is over!!

*she left from there*

At Taetuzyu side

Tae- I am really sorry for not believeing you and  believing that slut I hate her now and I promise that I will only focus on you now nothing no career, no jisoo, only tyzyu just you babe!

Tyzyu- aww, it's ok babe, I love you so much, now let's upload a pic on your insta that vsoo is over and Taetuzyu is on!

Tae- ya sure!

This is the pic

The caption- no more girls in my life now just me and tzuyu and also to all my fans I am taking a break from the industry so sorry to make you guys wait!

Comments-

"****" What is vsoo over?

Choutzuyu - ya baby, always love you!! ❣️

"****" We hate you tzuyu

"****" Wow finally that fake ship vsoo is gone and the real ship taetzuyu is one we love you keep growing please tell us the date of your marriage soon!