Oppersites Attract. Fire & Water.

Chapter one. It's such a Dreamy Late.

She walked around the large, dark blue, dreamy lake ; her friends beside her, the red hair on her head, glistening slightly, as the reflection off the moon, hitting the water. She and her friends walked around, unsure where to look. She: Laura Connie-Mae Crownthorn, A red headed girl, her hair hung down to below her chest, although, most the time she'd plat it, with sweet blue eye's, and full-ish faded red lip's, that hid her slightly bucked teeth,. If you met her in the street, you'd think she's a very immature 16 year old, but that's judging by her height. But her true age is a mature 13, she has a sweet dispersion that would come across as soon as you would met her, Laura, looked towards her friend on the right, he was a slightly shorter than her, and had a mousy coloured hair. His brown eye's met with her blue and she smiled slightly... He smiled back, as he did, he's slightly crocked teeth shinning slightly, under his thin lips.

Laura, Looked at him and spoke quietly "You have better know the way, Jeremy Davies! I'm not getting lost!"

He chuckled softly and shook his head. "We won't get lost, Laurie. Plus, we have al day it's six in the morning, not 10 at night!" he laughed walking onto the park. "Your just paranoid!"

She sighed and looked at him.. Following him and sitting on the roundabout. "Yes, but that's why everyone love's me! That, and I'm amazing at Shakespeare!" they both laughed. It was true, Laura love Shakespeare, she was also very good at it. She could always remember the lines. "I am that merrier wonder of the night" she laughed and bowed as Jeremy clapped.

"That's my Rumpleteazer!" He laughed. Runpleteazer a character out of "Cat's" the West End best seller musical. Jeremy called Laura "His Rumpleteazer". And She "Her Mungojerry." When Laura walked towards Jeremy the wind howled around them as the street lights cut the light, the wind whipped though Laura's hair, she turned towards the wind, feeling it hit her face this knocked her back slightly. As she feel back; Jeremy grabbed her helping stay stable.. But the wind must have had a good force behind it to knock both of the young people down.

"Jerry! We need to go! I cannot stand here any longer!" she grabbed his arm and ran out of the park towards the dreamy lake, as the wind picked up, and the dust flung around them both she covered her eye's as she ran to stop the dust blinding her. They ran for age's, Laura spun around and stopped dead. She started to move her arm's in a strange motion. Jeremy watched her, he looked shocked and confused.. The water around them moved; back and forth slightly hitting off the bridge. Within seconds of starting the I suppose you could call it a dance- Laura froze, and fainted, Jeremy was at her side within seconds, bewildered he tried to bring her back around.