𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄- 𝙼𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙻 𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚈 𝙹𝚁

Don't worry 'bout my voiceI won't need it for what I'm about to do to you

I won't need it for what I'm about to do to you

Bad bitch, girl I think I might get used to you
I might have to take your number when I'm through with you

All I ask of you is try to earn my memory

Make me remember you like you remember me
_____________________________________
You sighed contently as you flopped down onto your bed. You were happy that it was finally the weekend because the week was filled with nothing but unnecessary stress from school.

"Hey ma, you remember me,"
you curled your lips up as the text from an unsaved number appeared at the top of your screen. You opened it and hesitated to text back due to the simple fact that you didn't remember who this was. You began to type a series of question marks but quickly deleted them as they replied by with
"It's Michael, from the party from the other night."

Memories from that night quickly flooded through your mind.
_____________________________________
"Come on bitch, let's go to this party it's gonna be fun," your best friend and roommate, Serenity, tried her best to persuade you to going to this off-campus party.

"No Ren, I need to study for this midterm that's coming up next week."

"Girl that shit is next week, I'm talking about a party that's happening this weekend, that you need to be attending with me."

"Fine, but if I fail this midterm, we gon' have to shoot the sixty and that's on purr." You say playfully before grabbing your shower caddy and bag and made your way to the community shower. After spending about a half and hour in there you got out and began to get dressed. You wore a matching denim set from Fashion Nova with a pair of blue retros.

 You wore a matching denim set from Fashion Nova with a pair of blue retros

"Ok sis, I see you. Now let's go before we're even later." You rolled your eyes before y'all made y'all way to the car. It didn't take long before y'all made it to the location since the party was only fifteen minutes away from campus. The sound of Moneybagg Yo rapping blasted through the speakers as y'all walked through the doors. You have a quick scope around the place and saw a mix of people you knew from school and total strangers in the vicinity. Some chilling against the wall with a Solo cup in their hand and others dancing out on the floor.

"Girl it's some fine ass niggas up in here, if I don't get no dick by the end of the night, me and somebody gonna have to fight." Serenity said with a look of lust in her eyes. She gave you the signal that she was heading off before she linked up with one of her little "friends." You weren't too big of a party person so kept your head in your phone and stayed in the corner of the room.

"I'm guessing you not much of a party person." A voice from behind you spoke. You were turned around and met with a boy who was around the same height as you and had a brown skin complexion. He wore a gold pair of Cartier frames upon his face, A white tee with a black bomber jacket, army green pants and some white and black retros. His lips poked out a little so it appeared as he had a mug but it was cute on him. A light bulb went off in your head as you recognized it was the boy who played Tariq on Power, the show Serenity was too obsessed with.

"Nah not really." "Yeah I can tell. It be like that sometimes tho." You chuckled at his attempt to break the ice between you two.

"Since you not really feeling it here, we could dip if you wanna. I know this amusement park that's not too far from here, they got go kart racing and everything. But like I said it's totally up to you." You could tell by his rambling that he was nervous but it was cute.

"You had me at amusement park." You smiled before you guys left out of the building. You went to text Serenity that you left the party and would be back at the dorm in a few but she had already texted you prior to text you that she was spending the night with her little friend.

You and Michael had been at the fair for hours even though it felt like only a few minutes.

You'd ate hella good food and played many games, Michael was even able to win you a stuffed animal from the basketball game. You guys left a little after 12 and made your way back to your dorm. You guys walked down the hallway in a comfortable silence.

"I had a really good time with your tonight." You said after opened the door to your room and invited him in. You guys slid yours shoes off before sitting down on your bed and conversing some more. You guys stared deeply into each other's eyes before his lips locked with yours. You moaned as his hands began to roam all over your body before making his way back up and taking off your top along with your bra.

"Shit just like that," you cried out as his lips latched onto one of your nipples before showing some love and affection to the other. He ripped off your skirt and thong with ease as he kissed his way down the rest of your body all the way down to your ankles. He quickly stripped out of the reminder of clothes he had on and reach for a condom out of his wallet.

He tore the packaging and rolled the rubber onto his hard, thick dick. He tapped his "head" upon your clit a few times before slowly pushing himself inside of you. You moaned at the feeling of him filling you up. It had been so long since you had sex, you thought you were gonna cum right then and there.

He thrusted in and out of your wetness at a painfully slow rate. He placed your legs on his shoulders and began to speed up his thrusts.

The squelchs of your wetness, your loud moans mixed in with his as well,and slapping of each other's skin when it connected were the only things that were heard.

"Fuck just like that!" "Right there huh? You like that?"

"Shit your pussy feel so fucking good." He said loudly as he continued pounding into you. You moaned and felt your toes began to curl as your first orgasm approach.

"You gonna cum, ain't you." "Yes shit I'm cumming." "That's right baby, come on this dick. You got it."

You nearly shattered the windows with your screaming as your climax ripped through you like a storm.

"Shit baby I'm right behind you." Michael said as his thrusts became quicker and sloppy. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he released his seed. Thankfully you guys had decided to wear a condom.  After catching up on your breaths and regaining some stamina, you guys continued for multiple rounds that night all the way up until 5 in the morning.

_____________________________________
With a smile on your face you replied, "Of course I remember you, how could I forget."