Years later

3rd pov:

( M/N ) and Hongjoong were sitting on the edge of the cliff where they had their first date. Hongjoong sighed as ( M/N ) wrapped his arm around Hongjoong's waist. The leader sighed at the memory that happened eight years ago.

Flashback:

The door was broken down making Hongjoong look up from looking at the ground of the bathroom with the phone still pressed to his ear. Seonghwa looks down at the small male that was trembling just by his gaze. He smirked at Hongjoong as he reached for the leader that has his eyes closed, until he felt a fist connect to his cheek. He looked at the culprit that had punched him and realized that only one person could even go near him without shivering: Choi ( M/N ).

"Of course you would be here. You got in between me and my Hongjoong." -Seonghwa

"For your information, Hongjoong does not belong to you he belongs to me and me only."-( M/N )

A growl left Seonghwa's throat as he glared at the older Choi brother. Hongjoong saw a glint behind Seonghwa's back and he realized that the older had a gun. The leader was terrified when Seonghwa pulled the gun from behind his back and pointed it at the older Choi brother's forehead. ( M/N )'s eyes widen at the sight of the gun at his forehead while a smirk was on Seonghwa's face.

"Hyung please don't do this to him. I need him in my life."-Hongjoong

"I need you in my life Hongjoong, but this fool took you away from me!"-Seonghwa

"Please hyung, don't kill him please. I love him so much that my heart bursts out of my chest."-Hongjoong.

"I don't care about your love for him, but you should care about my love for me and not this  fool."-Seonghwa

"Please hyung, spare ( M/N ) and I will love you back. Promise me you will put away the gun and I will be yours."-Hongjoong

"Do you promise to not go back to that disgrace that is known as Choi ( M/N )?"-Seonghw

"I promise to not go back to him."-Hongjoong

A sickening smile was on the elder's face as he slowly put the gun in his back pocket and walked towards him not knowing that ( M/N ) was still behind him. The older Choi brother quickly piled the gun out of his back pocket and placed the barrel on the back of his head. A shocked look was on Seonghwa's face as he saw the barrel of the gun in the older Choi brother's hand. A smirk was on ( M/N )'s face as he saw the face that Seonghwa made while he heard the police sirens from the outside and he thought that one of the other group members had called the police and just in time also.  A sigh of relief had left the leader's lips as he heard the police sirens and a smile was on his face as a look of displeasure was on Seonghwa's face. 

Present: 

"I still can't believe that you replaced Seonghwa as the new member of the group."-Hongjoong.

"You knew you guys needed one more member and that you love me so much you want to be around me."-( M/N )

Hongjoong smiled at the new older member of Ateez as he leaned closer to the male's chest as a sigh left his mouth. He loved the Choi brother so much that he would cross the world and back to be with this male. ( M/N ) looked at the finger of his lover to see an engagement ring and smiled at the thought of a wedding when the contract expires. He closed his eyes and thought of the perfect future with the special boy he met years ago and he will never leave his side,

Of  course this is the end of the book and no I'm not going to do the wedding because I don't know how weddings go am I'm not going to try so I'm sorry for that. I love you guys and have a nice day.