Chapter 9

*Yoona*

In the canteen, we decided to separate groups. One table for  Sulli, Victoria, Luna, Amber, Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon and one table for me, Fany unnie , Sica unnie, Stal, Seohyun, Yuri unnie, Taeyeon unnie and for the new one, Yoonhae.

"Unnies, meet Yoonhae. My new Friend. We have so many similarities." I introduced Yoonhae to them.

Maybe it's by chances that she have the same name with my twin sister. Yoonhae, my sister always calls me unnie or Yoongie unnie. She's the only one who calls me that. The truth is, Yoonhae's not dead. But I don't know where is she. Uncle Beom Shin said that if I tell them the truth, he'll kill Yoonhae. I can tell them anyway but he's spying on me. And I'm the only one who knows the truth . I wonder if Yoonhae still remembers me after she was stabbed and was banged on the head. Aaaahh! >_< Nevermind. I don't want to panic like an idiot again.

Unnie and Sica eomma looked at each other but then smiled at me.

"We know her." Fany unnie said.

"Yup!" Sica unnie said.

"How?" I excitedly asked.

"Later... let her sit first." Jessica unnie said.

"Okay! sit between me and Fany unnie."

"Sure..."

I sat between Yoonhae and Seohyun. I saw Seohyun sadly looking my hands because since the bell rang, I was holding hands with Yoonhae. I released my hand from Yoonhae and hold Seohyun's. She looked at me.

"Your my one and only Princess." I whispered.

"Your my one and only 'prince'."

We laughed and all of them looked at us.

"Mianhamnida." We both said.

"What's your talent, Yoonhae?" I asked her.

"I can dance." She answered.

"Me too." I said.

"Here. Have some bibimbap. It's my favorite." I offered her some bibimbap.

"It's my favorite, too."

"Oohh... Guys. It's 5 minutes before time. Faster." Taeyeon unnie said.

"Yes unnie!" we said.

~~~~~~~

I'm with Yoonhae again in the the last subject. Seohyun's with Sulli and Krystal is alone. Yoonhae and I hold hands as we go to our class. I sat at the back and she sat in front of me. Our teacher leave us a seatwork because she has to go to a meeting. I'm almost done with it when I heard Yoonhae scream. I looked at her and I saw her arms was bleeding. I saw Jiyeon holding a cutter and glared at Yoonhae.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted to Jiyeon.

"Ugghh! You again. She's too pretty and I hate yeppeo girls. I am the only pretty girl here and you, and you are not." She said.

I help Yoonhae stand and I pulled Jiyeon's hair. She fall on the ground and we run to the clinic.

~Clinic~

I help the nurse in cleaning Yoonhae's wound when she whispered something to me.

"Kamsahamnida, deer Yoona." she whispered.

" Deer Yoona?"  I looked shocked and she smiled.

"It's me. Yoonhae. Hwang Yoonhae. Your dongsaeng."

"B-but how? I mean.. it's been..."

"I can recall everything... especially you."

"You remember me?! " I said happily.